• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Snorting oxy sucks

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
I've just railed 30mg of instant release oxynorm. Pharma legit blister packeted oxy. They work great when eaten but snorting seems extremely weak compared to oral. I've snorted oxy in the past and it worked not too bad but these days it seems to be weak. This isn't tolerance speaking as I've said eating oxys works a charm and railing H works great. A few weeks ago was the last time I took an opioid and I'm only an occasional small user when I do use them.

Also each capsule has 100mg of contents so I've coated my insides with 170mg of water insoluble binders which the oxy must pass through.
I extracted the oxy from the binders a while back and remember it working much quicker and better.

Not OT but maybe relevant:
I would rather eat cocaine (or any other substance mostly) as I feel anything sniffed will lose something somewhere. Plus ya got binders possibly in the mix. Just yuk. lol May end up with sinus infection or other BS issue.
Not saying eating substances are any safer. Just my preference.

Peace

Dude wtf, if you're considering that I think it's time to take a break or switch your RoA. That's just gonna cause you trouble in the long run. I think the party is long gone.

How did you do that? I've always been curious to try that.
I used instant release oxynorm capsules as all binders are water insoluble.

Mix in a jar with some water.
Let nonsolubles settle to the bottom.
Use pipette to remove clear water and put in other jar or pour through filter paper into other jar.
Evaporate water to get pure oxy powder.

I let the water evaporate slowly at room temperature as heating could destroy the oxy.

Out of 100mg of oxy I retrieved about 98mg of white shards and powder so this method is very effective at getting most of the oxy.

Last edited:
Dude wtf, if you're considering that I think it's time to take a break or switch your RoA. That's just gonna cause you trouble in the long run. I think the party is long gone.
I have two week breaks between doses so tolerance is already near baseline. Eating works great but snorting can hardly feel a thing despite breaks between. I could understand if I was doing it daily and it doesn't work but a two week break is enough to drop tolerance back to almost 0 and eating works fine so that proves to me there's no tolerance at play. Its just railing is crap. Even the first time I ever didn't oxy I snorted 10mg and was underwhelmed so ate the other 10mg and that was so much stronger.

Last edited:
Not OT but maybe relevant:
I would rather eat cocaine (or any other substance mostly) as I feel anything sniffed will lose something somewhere. Plus ya got binders possibly in the mix. Just yuk. lol May end up with sinus infection or other BS issue.
Not saying eating substances are any safer. Just my preference.

Peace
I seem to get sinus infections from snorting acetone washed products and is enough to make me stop snorting things once washed with acetone. Just not worth the misery.

I have two week breaks between doses so tolerance is already near baseline. Eating works great but snorting can hardly feel a thing despite breaks between. I could understand if I was doing it daily and it doesn't work but a two week break is enough to drop tolerance back to almost 0 and eating works fine so that proves to me there's no tolerance at play. Its just railing is crap. Even the first time I ever didn't oxy I snorted 10mg and was underwhelmed so ate the other 10mg and that was so much stronger.
I've never snorted oxy before, eating has an awesome bioavailability already. Ppl that used to snort oxy was with the old school oxycontin pills(before they changed the formula) now it's crap.

In the UK oxy comes in powder form in capsules, not as pressed pills which is pretty handy. Definitely still better eaten though, the effects wear off too quickly snorting imo

Yeah, snorting pills is wasteful-- especially oxys. When I did oxys I chewed em up and washed em down with hot coffee (or any hot beverage). They'll hit fairly quickly on an empty stomach, you get the full effects, and they last longer.

PS-- Taking a couple TUMS or a little baking soda dissolved in water 30min prior to dosing will make opioids last longer. The alkalinity slows degradation of the drug in your system.

I had to snort an oxycontin once. I hate snorting drugs. I will do anything to avoid it (besides rectal only because I never did it that way and feel I will do it wrong). But one time I had a tooth pulled years ago that was causing me issues. The doc of course gave me a codeine prescription but I had an empty stomach and I don't like taking pills without at least some crackers in my stomach. But it was hurting, I felt like I was punched in the face, an ache that reallly sucked. So I took a 20 mgs OC regular release, crushed it and snorted it. It worked nicely and I was able to get food in me. But that is the only time. I like oral routes for all pills.

I used instant release oxynorm capsules as all binders are water insoluble.

Mix in a jar with some water.
Let nonsolubles settle to the bottom.
Use pipette to remove clear water and put in other jar or pour through filter paper into other jar.
Evaporate water to get pure oxy powder.

I let the water evaporate slowly at room temperature as heating could destroy the oxy.

Out of 100mg of oxy I retrieved about 98mg of white shards and powder so this method is very effective at getting most of the oxy.
Much thanks. I may have to try that with some 5s, or maybe the coated Rhodes tablets...

Cocaine is for snorting.
Pills are for eating.
End of story.
There are exceptions like the morphine capsules 💊 I got which could easily be extracted in the kitchen. I like snorted morphine, it isn't much stronger than orally but more euphoric (YMMV).

Yeah, pills are for eating and powders for the good old nose 👃.

I had to snort an oxycontin once. I hate snorting drugs. I will do anything to avoid it (besides rectal only because I never did it that way and feel I will do it wrong). But one time I had a tooth pulled years ago that was causing me issues. The doc of course gave me a codeine prescription but I had an empty stomach and I don't like taking pills without at least some crackers in my stomach. But it was hurting, I felt like I was punched in the face, an ache that reallly sucked. So I took a 20 mgs OC regular release, crushed it and snorted it. It worked nicely and I was able to get food in me. But that is the only time. I like oral routes for all pills.
ive only had to do that when I was so far into withdrawal that I couldn't keep the pills down so I had to snort them to get out of WD cause one I start puking it aint stopping

E
We get oxynorms here in australia which are the capye

We get oxynorms here in australia which are the caps
Still, oral bioavailability of oxy is much better than snorting is very wasteful. Based upon your original message you have already got this figured out. You will get a lot more out of it orally, with little to no food in stomach, and potentiate it with FRESHLY SQUEEZED grapefruit juice every day, include it in your diet. but at least once, about an hour before you dose. It helps by inhibiting your cyp3a4 enzyme so more of the Oxycodone gets converted to Oxymorphone by cyp2d6.

Yeah, pills are for eating and powders for the good old nose 👃.
Mainly agree, but depends on the drug

MDMA crystal/powder for instance much better orally. Could argue similar for meth too (or at least that snorting it is not the best roa)

Fuck snorting pills though