R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Snorting Heroin and Edging/Long Sex Sessions

supes2385

Greenlighter
Hi Guys

My wife and I recently came into possession of a nice sized bag of heroin. Neither of us had ever used before so we have just been snorting tiny amounts a couple times a month during sex. Really love it. I recently have been using it myself to have long (4-8hour) masturbation sessions. Wifey thinks its super hot and I really love it as well. I was doing some googling and couldn't seem to find anyone else who used H in this manner. Saw a lot of people saying that can't even get it up when doing heroin. Surely there are some other people out there who love the incredible stamina small bumps of the drug gives them. Would love to hear from others.

Not a guy, but sure-lower doses of opioids are awesome for sex. H is pretty sedating though, but oxy or even kratom...

I'd try kratom because it's way cheaper, less addictive, and better for that purpose ime, especially the more stimulating strains.

Yes, it increases stamina for sure. Don't use it daily because you run the risk of dependency. Also theres a flip side for me, when coming off opiates my stamina was almost non existing. While it can be fun having a lot of stamina, sometimes it became frustrating and resulted in wicked blue balls!!

First few weeks, yes. After addiction started, no.

Amps are better in my case.

No we are waaaay too scared to use daily. Like I said, we just use tiny amounts a couple times a month. I'm not even much of a fan of the effects other than the stamina/sex bit. And I have experienced that flip side as well. The first time we have sex sober after using the H, it's impossible to not finish almost immediately. Back to normal after that first time though.

We have always loved coke sex too the few times we have tried it. Truthfully, we are pretty much just pot smokers and don't even know where to get other drugs usually. The times we have experimented with anything else were chance happenings. Always great though. We always wanted to try ecstasy and bought some for NYE like a decade ago. Turned out to be fake and we have never come across any since.

this thread is kind of promoting heroin as a sex drug

maybe for a short while it is but regular use will lead to rebound lack of stamina and less frustration tolerance and higher levels of anxiety

if you two are pot heads i always found pot the best sex drug that could be used regularly without damaging yourself

cocaine is fun for sex (but very cardiotoxic) mdma is fun for sex (but plays havoc with your mood and emotional stability).

just a question are you combining the H with weed?

When I was hooked on the Oxy I would take it and have sex for hours. I never would cum, but I got off on making my girl cum 5-6 times and beg me to stop because it was raw. That was satisfying enough for me. Never had trouble getting it up, and I never lost my desire, but I just could never cum.

We do smoke weed the few times we have done it. I just want to reiterate that we have used it maybe twice a month for two months. Nothing more regular than that. Like I said, we are both very aware that it is an addictive drug and have to desire to use it any more than that. Does anyone know the reason for the lack of stamina when sober after using it? That's interesting.

We do smoke weed the few times we have done it.
exactly

a lot of hard drugs are okay for sex but add weed and they become mind blowing. but then again sex on weed alone can be mind blowing on its own.

having been stoned and on poppies low dose years and years ago i can agree it makes sex pretty good.

on its own opiates kind of make it hard to connect and very hard to cum