• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snortable hydrocodone

istilplayrunescape

Greenlighter
Right here infront of me I have some powdered hydrocodone. I did a CWE then cooked it to get powder.

I have two different powders and u want to upload pictures of both and ask questions about them but I need to figure out the picture thing first.

But for now I must say it looks good expect it looks like there might be some pan residue In the mix (little black dots in the white powder) how can I get that out?

Also I had some on a plate rather than a pan and the powder I got is yellow brown rather than white. Experiences? Thank you very much

That's interesting, I have never extracted pure hydrocodone powder before.
I always thought once the hydrocodone is dissolved into water you can't not return it, only the APAP?
But if you did figure someway to get pure hydrocodone powder, good job.

Oh that's pretty cool.
To answer your question about the burnt pieces, I don't think it would be anymore harmful taking it.
If you really want to get the pieces out though I'm sure you can take tweezers and use that to get out all the burnt parts.

How did this work for you, result wise?
Have you actually tried to see if is actually more potent?

I thought boiling hydrocodone would kill a lot of the potency of the product?

I evaporated it as for yeild I'm not sure cause I don't know how much the pills weighed before or how much all the powder weighed after and how much was left behind on the stuff I used.

The product seems okay. I've done a tiny bump and didn't feel much maybe a little of the onset of opiate but nothing else. But I still have most of it barely sid any and it's only 40 mg in total.

I'll let you know how it is once I do a reasonable line and clean the burnt peices a bit

I'm kind of interested in this as well because I couldn't find a listed intranasal BA for hydrocodone. However, the oral BA is really pretty high so you might as well take it that way. I'd be interested to see how effective plugging it would be too.

Moving this to BDD.

So how would you say the BA is compared to oral, at least subjectively? I did a quick google search but couldn't find much info on hydro's intranasal BA. I'm guessing its lower based on your initial report. But like w0w0mg said, wouldn't heating it destroy the potency a bit? Regardless, cool experiment. Let us know how it goes!

A old friend who finally kicked off several years back was a chemist by trade and told me that the only way to isolate the active ingredient in it is with an enormous electrical charge, much more than you can even get from household current and anything else is a complete waste of time. I believe him because he was always right about anything drug related and always had the best dope.. He died from lung cancer..
As far as snorting it, also a complete waste of time and effort. I like my nasal passages intact..

This topic intrigued me and all the personal experiences I've found online were able to successfully accomplish this and none of which mentioned an electric current. They all had the same process of doing a CWE then using low heat over several hours/hair dryer to evaporate the water content, yielding a highly potent powder of hydro.