• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Smoking Meth once every other day, no binging. Any problems?

Mistasolodolo

Greenlighter
I know this sounds weird, but I will usually smoke about 15-30mg (sometimes a little more) and that's it, every other day or so, usually after work for a pick me up of some sorts. Been using this way for about 2 months. There's been days where I just didn't smoke/decided not to as well. No more hits after my initial tokes. I will usually smoke a J or take a dab every hour or so and it seems to bring the meth high back slightly every time so I just don't re-dose. I eat and sleep normally, and stay hydrated.

So my question really is, what problems could I be facing in the near future if I kept this up? I'm planning on taking a nice 2-3 month break off it completely, and I doubt I'll ever touch it again unless i happen to be at a party or something. I dont love the drug, I like it, but to me its not really worth destroying myself over it...MDMA on the other hand...;)

Other than using methamp like this, do you take care of yourself in terms of sleep, exercise, diet and hygiene? Particularly with a lack of sleep, diet and hygiene, some of methamp's harmful side effects progress much faster.

Yep, I make sure to get at least 6-7 hours of sleep a night, I eat normally, take vitamins, my job is a workout in itself, and I shower/brush daily. I mean of course theres been a night or two of only a couple hours of sleep.

I should have added, I am prescribed Klonopin daily, only .5mg twice a day, but that probably helps me not be totally tweaked out i'm guessing.

This sounds like me with stimulants.
I was always sensitive and not particularly fond of them compared to opiates and benzos and such

And the same way for me, I just need literally 30-50 mgs half a point even a quarter point fee hits and I'm up for 12-18 hours easy, and every time I smoke weed I feel the dopamine brings back that meth high lingering like you said.

I'm also able to fall asleep eventually and I eat tkae vitamins stay hydrated etc and can never take stimulants for 3 days in a row or more it's just gross and I have to sleep and relax at some point I never understood how people could keep taking it daily in massive doses.

Than again I'm a junkie lol so who understand why I do that to myself

You tell me its your life. But, something tells me if you thought to ask part of you does find it a problem.

Aside from staying hydrated you should consider swishing water or even better Listerine / mouthwash after smoking meth. The corrosive nature of the smoke along with the xerostomia (dry mouth) can do a number on your teeth. The dabs can also contribute with cotton mouth but at least they aren't corrosive.

Ive found whole milk to help alot just a few sips or I gargle it. i think it has to do with the protein fats and thickness

"I'm planning on taking a nice 2-3 month break off it completely, and I doubt I'll ever touch it again unless i happen to be at a party or something"

Yeah, I said that too. Most people that have had the shit luck to be exposed to meth experience this.

If you find this habit does not go away soon, I promise you that it will only increase. You may have periods of time when you say "fuck this shit!" but you'll have cycles with this garbage. You're not destroying yourself now and if you practice reasonable harm prevention you may be ok, but get ready to find yourself succumbing to it more often than you feel proud to.

Stay the fuck away if you can.