• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking meth... Feel dead inside? Just ONE more hit?

2manyopiates

Bluelighter
Okay, so i'm going to be blunt... When I smoke ice I feel like all i'm worried about is the high. I'm so into the high that i'll sit there and constantly think about it. Today was my 2nd experience with methamphetamines, and i also go all tweaky and texted my ex of 2 years for like 2 hrs telling her i fucking loved and missed her like an IDIOT.

that is besides the point... so much for being blunt. The question here that is really being asked is

When you smoke meth are you jonesing for a hit 15 minutes later? Why does it make you just want to smoke more, and more, and more, and MORE. even if you feel like you're on top of the world... I feel like theres this feeling inside of me that is telling me "please, smoke more."

Prior knowledge, i'm an OPIATE addict. I'm only seventeen(altho 18 in a few days) and I know how addicting drugs can be first hand (oxys)... BUT GOD DAMN. When i'm smoking meth I wanna smoke it every 15 minutes. I wanna keep smoking it, thats all I wanna do. Is this only me? Does anyone else feel dead inside when they smoke meth? (im not saying uneuphoric, bc I do feel euphoric. I feel like i've be robbed of my soul).

Sorry for rambling, this drug is just ridiculous. I don't plan on smoking it again for a looooong time but I can see why people smoke that shit ALL day every day. It makes you want more and more! WTF. Opiates do the same exact thing, but in a different sense. I don't crave opiates every 15 minutes. If I'm smoking meth i wanna hit it again and again and again.

lots of bullshit, i appreciate the kind folks with brilliant minds and responses that read the whole post and see through the bullshit and might quite possibly pull out some responses that are useful to me, or at the very least - interesting.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN BDD, RIGHT?

yes everyone i have ever known want to constantly hit the pipe or snort another line it normal,,

I'd try to stop doing meth if you can, better non neruotoxic things to get addicted to.

I know the feeling, you always want to just go a little higher, it's different with amphetamines compared to say opiates, where when your jammed, your jammed. Amphetamines just want to keep you going for days, be careful....

LISTEN GUYS. Drugs r bad mkay. And you you shouldn't do drugs. Cuz drugs r bad. Mkay?

Fuck meth stick with your non neurotoxic opiate drugs bro. As far as i have read meth keeps you going for a while im not so sure you would need to keep redosing quickly. Sure to increase euphoria but wouldn't that make you just too tweaked out and jittery? seems like it wouldn't be a good idea.

^^ I agree...I've never done meth but I know I would just be instantly addicted. My desire for opiates is enough to deal with!

LISTEN GUYS. Drugs r bad mkay. And you you shouldn't do drugs. Cuz drugs r bad. Mkay?

^^ Yeah Mr Mackie! =D

Fuck meth stick with your non neurotoxic opiate drugs bro. As far as i have read meth keeps you going for a while im not so sure you would need to keep redosing quickly. Sure to increase euphoria but wouldn't that make you just too tweaked out and jittery? seems like it wouldn't be a good idea.

Or even less the less damaging phenylamines (amphetamines), or coke, but meth is pretty neurotoxic not to mention the other side effects. One drug I've thankfully never tried, or had any desire to. I like to research the drugs I do, and meth just crosses the line for me.

I'm fine with other forms of amphetamine, and can understand why someone would want to take more, or even initially take some, however, given the choice between a slightly less potent amphetamine and meth, I think people need to realise the damage, and go with the lesser

I was under the assumption that the meth high lasts very long, as does the peak......

thanks for all responses but jamtastic had it down to a science.

We had quite a bit, and we were definitely on that ice high. but with OPIATES I can do a few and just be like, wow i'm satisfied. lets go on with my day, be active an contribute to society.

ON METH all I care about WHILE doing the drug IS doing the drug. I wanna hit it again, and again no matter how high i am.

REGARDLESS OF LOGIC.

fuck that drug, and no i just tried it bc mates had it, i have an awful stomach ache this morning and have school to look forward to. thank god for blues.

anyway thx for all responses im glad im not the only one who feels this way about ice

i've never been one to enjoy meth very much. i always say that everything is fun for the party, but know your limits. i dabbled with it for a while, but i noticed that i didnt want to do as much of it when i snorted it. if i smoked it i wanted to just keep on hitting it. maybe its got something to do with the process....? the motion of rolling the bubble back and forth and back and forth...i went to the beach a few years back in hopes of getting some rolls. i never had the experience on the beach so i thought it would be fun. my boyfriend and i couldnt find any so he got some glass instead. i really wasnt to excited about it but i said, "fuck it, im on vacation, why not?" i worked from 1pm to 11pm the day before we had to leave and boy decides to pack a bowl when i got off and start the party a little early so we could stay up all night and pack....that was cool, got everything packed and had a suprisingly relaxing 4 hour ride to the beach stopping a few times to roll a bowl. after two days we shoulda put the shit away, got some rest and enjoyed the rest of the week on our vacation, but instead we smoked, smoked and smoked for 4 days and did not sleep for 6. i remember that last day smoking was when it dawned on me...watching him roll the bowl waiting eagerly for my turn...i felt like a fucking crackhead! well, after thinking that, along with the lack of sleep we had and my accelerated heart rate, i threw myself into a panic attack. there was no escape now, i couldnt breathe and i just knew i was dying. my boyfriend asked if he needed to get help and the thought of a hospital made it worse. going for a walk didnt help, smoking weed, nothing. we had no benzos(which im sure would have helped out immensly). then i told him i wanted to go for a ride, okay cool. we got moving and i was starting to calm down. so, he decides to pack the car and we head home. to make the story shorter, worst vacation of my life and i got like one full day of rest before going back to work. NEVER AGAIN i told myself, but of course i smoked it a few more times after that on special occasions and stuff like that, but never over the course of 4 days. that is one powerful substance and i would not care one bit if the shit ceased to exist. there is no worse feeling in the world than being so exhausted and run down and not able to fall asleep. FUCK THAT SHIT.

Last edited:
Meth or crack or anything like that is so bad becasue the high is soooooo shortlived and all you want to do it getting jacked up again,

Meth or crack or anything like that is so bad becasue the high is soooooo shortlived and all you want to do it getting jacked up again,
I find the meth high lasts quite awhile, but certainly compulsive redosing kinda comes with any strong stimulant.

Crack, definitely, It is the epitome of a short-lived high. Meth? I wouldn't call it short-lived. But I do get your point. I find the meth high to last usually around 6 - 10 hrs, although compulsiveness is definitely a different issue.

Yeah, meth definitely lasts, it really is just the urge to keep smoking it.

never fucked w/ crack.

I feel the SAME EXACT WAY when I smoke meth and i've only been able to actually enjoy the high once without craving another hit. Whenever my friends would smoke me out with all of their shit and then they suddenly put the pipe down to save the rest for in a hour or two i'd be like "ughhh fuck I should just get some more myself" in my mind. It just seems like I crave it more instead of being high and it makes me a amphetamine zombie. That's also the reason why if I did it i'd only snort - I feel like I can rail a line and be cool for awhile. preference though I guess.

yes, thats how it works...

i'm STILL trying to get as high as i did the first time over 2 years later