View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking DOC...is this a decent ROA?

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
The title pretty much says it...I'm looking for someone with first-hand experience smoking DOC.

Ive only done it once and that was 2mg oral...I loved it , but don't always have 18-20 hours to devote...figured smoking it might give shorter duration...?

I haven't done it myself but I think there is ONE report buried somewhere in one of the B&D threads. If I recall correctly, that individual reported a decreased timeline of effects. Other than that, I don't think many people have tried it. As painful as it is, I would reread through the B&Ds for that report, and apply the same general guidelines you would with smoking other PEA psychedelics (with regard to dosing --- I'd be more specific but have never smoked any psychedelic of any kind myself), and don't expect the duration of the experience to fall anywhere below 12 hours if not longer.

I am sure that it is possible to vaporize DOC since it is a psychedelic amphetamine. I would be very nervous about figuring out what the vapourizing dose might be though. If I recall correctly, all the DOX drugs have a pretty low oral dose so the smoking dose would theoretically be in micrograms.
Be very very careful, you CAN overdose on the DOX family of drugs and these are potentially dangerous and uncharted waters.

There's a report on Erowid I believe of vaping DOC. I can't link it now but that should give you a look at what you're getting into.

Snorting DOC was EXTREMELY intense. Like, the 2 hour come up was turned into 15 minutes at the most. I was DJing at my house, and right after dosing I walk over to go mix into the next track.... I could NOT even function, nearly instantly everything started to wiggle and swarm around me.

It was MAJORLY intense, *almost* too intense. In fact I got pretty fucking sick right after (combination of no food in my stomach and WAY too much alcohol the night before) and threw up rather violently, I'm pretty sure that ejected the last milligram or so that would have simply made the trip TOO MUCH. Luckily it all smoothed out from there and turned into an amazing trip.

so.. no. Don't smoke it. The doses are way to finicky with this chemical, and the fast onset and extreme potency of the drug could make for some very uncomfortable situations. I highly recommend you snort it though, just be sure to scale down the dosage a bit as it is potentiated by no small amount.

Snorting DOC was EXTREMELY intense. Like, the 2 hour come up was turned into 15 minutes at the most. I was DJing at my house, and right after dosing I walk over to go mix into the next track.... I could NOT even function, nearly instantly everything started to wiggle and swarm around me.

It was MAJORLY intense, *almost* too intense. In fact I got pretty fucking sick right after (combination of no food in my stomach and WAY too much alcohol the night before) and threw up rather violently, I'm pretty sure that ejected the last milligram or so that would have simply made the trip TOO MUCH. Luckily it all smoothed out from there and turned into an amazing trip.

so.. no. Don't smoke it. The doses are way to finicky with this chemical, and the fast onset and extreme potency of the drug could make for some very uncomfortable situations. I highly recommend you snort it though, just be sure to scale down the dosage a bit as it is potentiated by no small amount.

What dose did you take? I volumetrically dosed 1.2mg and vaporised it and had a most fantastic time. I would go for 1.4mg next time if I was alone.
https://novelpsychs.wordpress.com/category/psychedelics/amphetamines/

It was somewhere between 3-4mg. My DOC seems to be in the freebase form as it won't dissolve sufficiently, so I'm stuck with a scale that's not entirely accurate enough to weigh out a dose.

Still though, it seems like the potency could be elevated by a LOT with vaporization.. so if you do try it be sure to scale down the dose quite a bit and be sure to give yourself a good amount of time between hits. I'd really recommend snorting instead though, seems like there is much less chance of it going wrong.

Ah ok, yes, that's a pretty big dose. I would not recommend dosing DOC through any route unless you are able to measure it accurately. I do not think your experience would have turned out much differently if you had been preparing an oral dose so I don't think it's fair to discount a measured vapourised dose based on it.