• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Small dose amphetamine 60h+ after MDMA??

Tjackad-tullare

Bluelighter
Hi guys! i took some MDMA on friday night. around 85mg. i weight like 95kg so i only took a small amount and did only feel a bit stiumulated, only wanted a very small dose for social factor.

I wonder if it is okay to take some amphetamine now? i only gonna take study doese like 25-50mg. to focus and get some stuff done. it has gone 63h~ since the MDMA effects wore off.
i have eatn selen, alfa acid, Q10, VitaC/E etc etc. do you guys think its safe or should i wait some more days?

Thanks!

okay, will start slow! i thought that you should wait like a week with any drug after an MDMA session, but thats maybe if you go hardcore?

Why did you think that? As long you feel ok days after the MDMA then taking any non-serotonin related drug should be reasonably safe. If there's something I have to do the day after MDMA I usually use caffeine to stay alert because I'm usually exhausted. Not experienced anything different from that.

Why did you think that? As long you feel ok days after the MDMA then taking any non-serotonin related drug should be reasonably safe. If there's something I have to do the day after MDMA I usually use caffeine to stay alert because I'm usually exhausted. Not experienced anything different from that.

ops. i was thinking about something else.. i know dopamine rebuild is pretty quick, very well thank you.