• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sleeping while on E causes death?

There's been a few crazed media reports of people who went to bed after a night of rolling and having some inexplicable heart malfunction and dying in their sleep -- which is where the myth probably came from. But, there was, in all likelyhood, some pre-existing disorder or predilection to heart trouble before this happened in all these cases. There isn't anything special about sleeping and rolling that would cause any sort of trouble in healthy individuals (and even most unhealthy ones to a degree). I've passed out on the tail end of a roll many times. Occasionally, during a particularly intense roll, I appeared to fall asleep a few times during the peak. I'm still unscathed. It's all bogus media hype -- which is the source of most idiotic rumors out there.

i took a half a pill, way back when a half would actually do something, and it wasn't kicking in fast enough for me. i actually fell asleep but woke up for work that morning still a little fucked up and very squeamish.

a couple years ago i also fell asleep during a party because i was bored to death.

oh by the way, i'm still alive.

vicksman said:
why would you wanna sleep when youre rollin?

Just lying in your bed in the dark is good too.. You don't really remember if you actually slept or what. it feels like somewhere in between..