• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Slamming Meth Questions

JJTheJetJawn88

Greenlighter
So I've slammed meth a few times in my life before and I don't think I've ever had this problem. So today when doing my wake up shot I scored some meth and mixed that in there. So I find a mark, aim fire confirm I hit my target and send it. So I get about 5 units into the 40 I'm sending and good God almighty my entire arm felt like it was on fire and it felt like I was missing. So I stop draw back and make sure I'm still on my mark. So I'm good still in there. So I try again and still it burned like hell. So I check again and still good. So I end up just slamming it and biting the bullet to get it over with. Has anyone ever had this happen? Can anyone tell me what's going on here is it what it's cut with or what. Also I've done 2 more attempts since this morning, both with the same out come Any insight would be appreciated thanks yall
JJTHEJETJAWN

You need to start changing veins more often, there’s a lot of them if you feel around. If you have big veins, great.

And work on the angle which you aim the needle. Shallower is better. It sounds to me like you poked all the way through the vein and just it out of frustration even then it burned. And then again.

just find a different vein, always switch, always fresh rigs, better Itechnique

(I’ll find a thread there a few here)

and patience.

Here's my method for an injection.

Prep: sterilize the veins youre gonna use! Use sterile water. Have proper filters and spoons! Do not share with anyone, anything! I personally got hep c doing that! Its a pain in the ass to cure I had to take pills for months that cost my insurance almost $30,000!

1. Tie on my arm tight but not too tight.
2. Find the biggest vein or a good one otherwise that doesn't roll
3. Aim needle in at a slight angle facing down, prepare pointer finger to tap it in
4. Tap it in QUICK. This prevents the vein from moving away while you insert needle.
5. Hold steady and inject slowly.
6. Slowly remove needle and put a clean kleenex or cotton ball on the spot and apply pressure for 5 minutes.
7. Next injection do NOT use the same spot. This will cause scarring!
8. Do not reuse needle. Do not reuse needle. Do not reuse needle.

So last night a buddy of mine came over to check out my latest inquiry. I asked him if this was normal to have it burn intensity while injecting. He told me it was completely normal for it to feel like my arm was set ablaze while injecting.

Now personally I enjoy injecting everything I can just about. However I think from this point forward I'm just going to hot rail it or snort it. Honestly the feeling that it gives me makes me worried that I'm making a mistake. Also it didn't really get me going the same way it has gotten me in the past. Now I know what you might think, I've been using to much and need to take a break to give my body time to recover and bring my tolerance down. However before this first time this morning the last time I've had meth or any kind of stimulants was about 2-3 years ago. So I think I'll just use it another way next time to see if that makes me feel it more than I did this time.
I know that I did a pretty good amount as well. The person I got it from did some with me and he was going after he did his and we both did a chunk about the same. If anything mine was probably a bit more. Just gotta give it a try another way next time. I appreciate the tips my friend 🤙🏼

So last night a buddy of mine came over to check out my latest inquiry. I asked him if this was normal to have it burn intensity while injecting. He told me it was completely normal for it to feel like my arm was set ablaze while injecting.
No, it’s not. If you’ve hit amd registered properly it should feel like nothing at all. Even meth.

Иногда очень классные отношения с неплохим сексом со периодом теряют свою новизну. Живете вы вместе, или не проживаете, рутина и приспособление сделают интимную жизнь типичной, а иной раз и не доставляющей подабающего удовольствия. Это не означает, что вы остыли, а означает, что надо изменять что-то. И это совершенно естественно, если не приносит мощного дискомфорта кому-то одному.
Но порой рутина в любовной жизни не повод отказываться от удовольствия, или сменить партнера. Сексуальная жизнь требует разнообразия и экспериментов. Для начала обратите внимание на себя лично и выкроите немножко времени своему физическому и духовному здоровью:
-полноценный режим сна
-спорт
-прикупите себе немножко сексуального белья
-сходите к врачу.
-пересмотрите употребленные лекарства
-терпение. Хороший секс - блюдо, которое нужно готовить.
В случае, если все параметры в норме, означает новизна секса растеряна и предполагает перемен. Для различной сексуальной жизни, как и для взаимоотношений нужна работа.
Работники сайта dosug-rus.net выделили несколько рекомендаций, которые конкретно переменяют вашу половую жизнь:
1. Поработайте со своей чувственностью.
2. Стоп стеснению
3. Ролевые игры.
4. Инициатива.
5. Сексуальные игрушки
6. Новое место для секса.
7. Поцелуи.
8. Совместный
9. Разговаривайте.
10. Разговоры со специалистами
Как заявляют основные специалисты нашего сайта индивидуалки метро новые черемушки : в какой угодно проблеме самое главное - взаимное желание партнеров. Если вам что-то не нравится, и вы полагаете, что у вас кризисный период в отношениях, а любовник полагает что все хорошо - пора провести диалог. О сексе, как не в диковинку, многие наши клиенты жалуют за этими беседами к нам и к нашим коллегам путанам, по этой причине парам можно и нужно говорить в открытую об этом . Как правило полное взаимопонимание и доверие может привести к качественному сексу, наполняющему энергией.

So I've slammed meth a few times in my life before and I don't think I've ever had this problem. So today when doing my wake up shot I scored some meth and mixed that in there. So I find a mark, aim fire confirm I hit my target and send it. So I get about 5 units into the 40 I'm sending and good God almighty my entire arm felt like it was on fire and it felt like I was missing. So I stop draw back and make sure I'm still on my mark. So I'm good still in there. So I try again and still it burned like hell. So I check again and still good. So I end up just slamming it and biting the bullet to get it over with. Has anyone ever had this happen? Can anyone tell me what's going on here is it what it's cut with or what. Also I've done 2 more attempts since this morning, both with the same out come Any insight would be appreciated thanks yall
JJTHEJETJAWN
I have this problem as well. It has actually burned my vein as it went through to the point you could see it looking at my arm. This started happening out of the blue one day and I thought it was the product. Turned out it wasn’t a product or it’s all of the product. All I can think is that I’m maybe develop some kind of an allergy to something they’ve cut it with. It does not happen all the time so I just can’t figure it out and I can not find anyone else that believes that I haven’t missed. I can’t even complete the shot with my tourniquet on if I can even complete the shot at all it hurts that bad it’s very bizarre.

JJTHEJETJAWN
I've never shot meth, only dope and fent. However, I'd imagine this could be one of two scenarios:

1. Meth is just caustic and will cause your arm to burn (as the chemical travels up the bloodstream)
2. You've registered in an artery, and that is very dangerous.

Does the blood look bright red when you go to flash it? Is it very pressurized when you flash it? Does it feel like you're poking through something big when you register? These could all be signs you're hitting an artery instead of a vein. Shooting in a artery goes straight to your heart, and can cause sudden death (I've heard horror stories w/ shooting coke).

As always, please rotate injection sites. Could just be your one single vein is shot.