• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Signs of a Meth Bomb

Shielded said:
If I ever have the opportunity to give pure MDMA a try, I will be looking forward to it. Until then, I only have experience with speed alone, and MDMA + speed and I'm a happy camper so far as long as there is a good balance.

Others may flame me for saying this about clean MDMA, but for the first year and a half I took E I didn't realize I was having MDMA+meth combos. It was my first experience with any drugs, and it was magical for me.

When I finally found a source of clean MDMA, I was.....well......shall we say in for a bit of a shock. If you're used to the soaring self confidence, euphoric rush and endless energy of the MDMA+meth combo, MDMA can be a strange experience until you are used to it. It's much more relaxed, chilled-out and just sort of hang out. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that for a dance floor experience, MDMA can be downright difficult at times if the dosage is high enough. It's more of a lay around, chat with friends and feel happy type drug.

But once you get used to it.......that clean, oh so clean feeling is out of this world! There's nothing like taking a clean pill and that high that is so sweet, smooth and unadulterated where it just gently takes you up there and you rise and fall in waves with the most pure, innocent feeling.

drug related said:
you know, yer fuckin right...every thing you see on the inter web is a fact.

yeh

People send in pills, they test the contents, why the fuck would they lie about the contents? lol

And please dont believe anything you read on this website either, we are all talking about shit we dont even know so we just make shit up to sound logical cuz we are on the inter web :p

welll lets see i was rolling until 5am and got home around 8 and i was really tired but i couldnt sleep... but when i finally slept it was only for 2 hours around 10-12pm
is this meth or high quality mdma or is it something that you will never know unless i had a test kit?

danstabbingworth said:
Did somebody hide your cunt flakes this morning? Jesus, your claim that all the pills in the US are meth is asinine. Maybe you just piss off all the dealers with your bitchy attitude and they decide to give you the shit pills.

And as for knocking pill reports, what's the point of that? Like BL or Erowid it's a valuable resource, and I doubt there's a very high amount of BS data.

never said all pills are bombs....don't even mention "dealers" and my name in the same sentence agin.

you really think to highly of yer self.

drug related - I don't know about the other member's opinions, but in my opinion, your shit isn't welcome here. If the internet is so full of shit, why even bother to come here? We are all talking shit anyway.

Back to topic, pupils not dilated & shaking sounds like caffeine to me, the rest sound like meth effects. I think there was prolly a fair amount of both drugs in the pills.

I find that when out clubbing/raving I prefere just meth or meth and a little mdma. If I've got some fairly pure mdxx pills I usually save them for the after parties. Nothing like snorting a few pills at an after party and getting to that 'nicely munted' stage where you are just really fucking euphoric, chatty, and aren't tired, but not running around much either.

drug related said:

never said all pills are bombs....don't even mention "dealers" and my name in the same sentence agin.

you really think to highly of yer self.

It's 'yourself' and get off your high-horse, you're posting on a drug forum. There is no logical reason for pillreports to fake findings and I've had clean rolls before as have pretty much everyone in this subsection of the forum.

agin, i never said they lie on every pill...i was saying that not every review is fact.

most are..

drug related and pin, take it to PM and knock off the personal attacks.

the way i know i have a pill with meth is from testing it or not being able to sleep at night. my roll wasn't always speedy even though it contained meth so i couldn't and probably still can't tell for sure unless i test the pill.