• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Shrooms / 3g) - noob - My shroom babies!!! (First time doing shrooms!!!)

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
So this experience is my first experience with psychedelics. I dont know whos gonna read this whole thing cuz its kinda lengthy but pretty interesting... I had bought an eighth of shrooms and i ate about three grams of them cuz i chickened out and did not eat the whole eighth lol. I was with a couple of my friends when this happened but they did not eat any.

I didnt know what to expect. It took about 30-40 min for me to notice anything. At first i noticed the usual wavy vision thing when you look at the floor or something and then i noticed lightposts and trees shrinking and growing a little in my peripheral version. Like expanding... then i noticed lights getting brighter and i can feel the wind blowing on my skin more than i usually can. i was having a lil trouble walking. everything my friends said was funny as hell which was proly the best part about the trip...

Me and my friends decide to walk to a convenient store near my house and i notice that the letters on buildings are popping out like 3D a little. When me and my friends get to the store i start to feel uncomfortable and i keep walking in and out of the store like a weirdo and im worried that the cashier will know im on something. I cant seem to make up my mind when i tried to decide if i want to stay in the store or if i want to get out. As me and my friends are walking back i noticed the cracks on the street pavement were expanding and looked like the ground was breaking...

I had seen a cop roll past and i got a little anxious at first but not really... I noticed tracers as we were walking especially when a car would pass by and just random streaks of light sometimes. My friends had to leave cuz it was getting late and starting to get dark. I can feel the trip get stronger. I cant go home cuz i dont want my mom to know im on drugs.

I sat down so i can take a breather from this sudden altering of consciousness and try to make sense of whats going on and i was just looking at the cars pass by and i would realize how the surroundings that were usually familiar to me werent that familiar anymore. I viewed the town i have been living in my whole life in a different perspective. It felt like i can get an idea of how it looked like before there was buildings and houses and stuff... just land! and i felt more connected to nature.

I decided to walk to Carls jr. and as im walking i decided to listen to my ipod and "stairway to heaven" comes on. This song made me feel more connected to nature than i already was and as im walking i start to feel like im on this beautiful journey across the earth or something like that.

Earlier i had put the remaining mushrooms in a empty water bottle and i was carrying them and i started to feel as if the mushrooms werr my babies or something and i was taking them with me on this journey. I felt like i was connected to them some how and i felt like i was suppose to protect them like i would protect a tiny baby animal.

As im walking i start to feel something on my back. One moment i think its some type of hairy creature clinging to my back like yoda and another moment i feel like its a backpack or something and i keep trying to adjust my back pack but nothings there

So finally i get to carls jr. just to go to the bathroom and i try to take a piss but im having some trouble like my bladder is supressed or something and i cant pee. For a moment i felt like a young child for some reason. Like i was me but when i was five years old or something lol.

A man was in the handicap stall next to me and i thought he was gonna say something like.. "you need some help there??" even though he couldnt see me and i didnt know him i felt like he was gonna say something like that. I exit the stall and i decide to throw my babies away. yea i threw the shrooms away cuz they werr all soggy from the remaining water in the bottle and they looked gross.

I leave Carls jr. and i walk to the rec center across the street from my house where me and my friends were originally at when i ate the shrooms but i decide to hide in the back because i see a cop in the parking lot.

I was pretty much at the peak once i got to the back and sat down. It was dark and i was alone. Not in a good set and setting. the shadows of bushes and trees start to look like animals and i see two little yellow lights in the distance that look like eyes of a creature lurking in the darkness but the shadows and lights didnt scare me much cuz i knew it was the drug and i knew they were just trees and lights and stuff.

I start talking to myself and i start doing weird gestures and i feel like im not in control of some of my movements. Then i start feeling like im one of those hippy rock band guys from the 60s or 70s with the long hair and the mustache and beard wearing those 70s clothes. I felt like one of those people. And after i start feeling like im gonna see a bunch of clones of me appear right in front of me and ther all doing different stuff but nothing appeared

At some point i start to feel sad because i start realizing that everything is subjective and i start to feel like nothing matters. like my family, friends, and religion. they didnt matter. and i started feeling sad but i wasnt able to interpret emotions very well so i just got confused on what i was feeling. I felt like crying because of that thought but there was no tears coming out. i wasnt able to cry.

I thought that i was going to stay like that forever. i felt like the shrooms forever changed my brain chemistry and i was gonna be in that mind state permanently and then i thought that this must be what crazy people feel like or people with brain disorders. i just wanted it to end! i didnt wanna stay like that forever! i felt like i had let my friends and family down. like i commited suicide or something... psychological suicide!

Eventually it wore off and i went home but still felt a lil weird and also a lil more emotionally sensitive towards things. I was just relieved it wore off!

Throughout the whole trip i felt very uncomfortable and i was in pain! I felt like no matter what i did i was very uncomfortable. i didnt wanna walk nor did i want to sit down. i couldnt make a decision with anything... the walk to carls jr. and back was HELL! just cuz of the fact i was in pain and i just wanted to sit down but even sitting down i could not find a position to sit in that was comfortable. i was still in discomfort. At some point during the trip i felt like throwing up but couldnt.

I was not prepared for this trip psychologically and physically. I had not eaten anything that day and i was starving before i ate the shrooms.... So thats mah shroom story!
Oh yea! a couple of times throughout the trip i kept hearing this thought replay in my head. Like someone singing a part of a song that i know. It just kept replaying in my head like some type of thought loop thing. It was pretty cool but i heard thought loops are bad?? Wasnt the CRAZY thought loops though like when a part of whats going on replays or something...

3 grams isnt the MOST amount people have taken. Still thought it was an interesting experience though...

Thanks for reading!