• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Shooting Herion #3 (Florida boy)

chase_in_56ace

Ex-Bluelighter
What's up, Bluelight? Happy Saturday to everyone. I have a few questions on heroin.

First of all I'd like to give an update from Florida. Florida is no longer the pill-mecca, the pill capital, or the pill anything anymore. It is now AWASH in Heroin. I can literally get five to six different batches of Heroin within a 5 mile radius of me. The Mexicans have taken over the trade in the area and are putting in some serious work. The #4 I get from up the street is by far the most potent dope I've ever shot... and it has absolutely no Fentanyl in it (lab tested). And yes, I've shot close to the best from New Jersey, Philly, NY, etc... all the boys from up north even say the same. This dope is pretty much as close to pure as you can get. So if anyone's wondering how the sunshine state is doing, come check it out for yourself=D

Now for my question. I've recently been introduced to a seriously decent connect for Heroin #3. As I'm a pill-baby by opiate nature, I still know relatively little about dope compared to most of you, although I shoot #4 regularly... you don't have to know much about that to enjoy it, obviously. With this new #3 or "raw" as my dealer calls it, he gives me small packets of Vitamin C crystals if I want to shoot it.

Is Citric Acid the best way to break this stuff down to shoot it? What exactly does the citric acid do? Is it any less potent his way as opposed to snorting or smoking it? Most people that pick up from this guy are smoking it. However, I'd really like to know because I can get it significantly cheaper than my #4 dope. What color should this stuff be? It's dark, dark brown (think Chocolate milk powder, one shade darker) and extremely bitter. It doesn't break down well with water in the spoon until I add the Vitamin C, then it turns an amber, normal, beautiful heroin color.

How much Citric should I be adding? Can I use Vinegar, like Crack when wanting to shoot it? What's better? Help a Florida boy still missing his OC 80s lol

the vit c is the best, dont use vinegar cos it's gross, but theoretically it'll work. you only need a little pinch of the vit c, just enough until it's all dissolved. you have to heat it in a spoon too. it depends on the smack how much you need to add. this is all we really get here in britain. smoking it is fine too, but it takes a little practice.

brown is quite a common nickname for heroin here, but it is quite unusual to see stuff that's darker than coco powder.

What's up, Bluelight? Happy Saturday to everyone. I have a few questions on heroin.

First of all I'd like to give an update from Florida. Florida is no longer the pill-mecca, the pill capital, or the pill anything anymore. It is now AWASH in Heroin. I can literally get five to six different batches of Heroin within a 5 mile radius of me. The Mexicans have taken over the trade in the area and are putting in some serious work. The #4 I get from up the street is by far the most potent dope I've ever shot... and it has absolutely no Fentanyl in it (lab tested). And yes, I've shot close to the best from New Jersey, Philly, NY, etc... all the boys from up north even say the same. This dope is pretty much as close to pure as you can get. So if anyone's wondering how the sunshine state is doing, come check it out for yourself=D

Now for my question. I've recently been introduced to a seriously decent connect for Heroin #3. As I'm a pill-baby by opiate nature, I still know relatively little about dope compared to most of you, although I shoot #4 regularly... you don't have to know much about that to enjoy it, obviously. With this new #3 or "raw" as my dealer calls it, he gives me small packets of Vitamin C crystals if I want to shoot it.

Is Citric Acid the best way to break this stuff down to shoot it? What exactly does the citric acid do? Is it any less potent his way as opposed to snorting or smoking it? Most people that pick up from this guy are smoking it. However, I'd really like to know because I can get it significantly cheaper than my #4 dope. What color should this stuff be? It's dark, dark brown (think Chocolate milk powder, one shade darker) and extremely bitter. It doesn't break down well with water in the spoon until I add the Vitamin C, then it turns an amber, normal, beautiful heroin color.

How much Citric should I be adding? Can I use Vinegar, like Crack when wanting to shoot it? What's better? Help a Florida boy still missing his OC 80s lol

You already have done it yourself lol... add a pinch of the Vit C pack, and with a small amount of heat it will turn that amber color. You should only use roughly 1/4 as much Vit C as dope, so 25mg's for 100mgs of dope. Whatever else doesn't dissolve isn't dope and is cut. Adding extra Vit C might get it to dissolve, but your going to break down the heroin into other alkaloids and it won't be as potent AND your gonna be dissolving cuts and shit as well which is no bueno.

Here's a good video showing exactly what you wanna do, and why you don't wanna use more then 1/4 citric or vit-c to dope ratio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_hlxbW1v20

Remember, they are using pure heroin in that video so you might still have undissolved shit when you use the same amount, but that means whatever it is, is some sort of cut.

Wow that video completley helped me out alot thank you..ive got a shipment coming in of #3 herion and he told me i need to use citric acid im like waaaaat.. I jus always use water an thats it. Then hes like well this shit is gunna put u on ur ass then haha!

wow, after watching that video, I now realize that "shitty cut to hell awful never dissolving dope" I use to try to shoot all the time in Florida was #3... I wasted a FUCKLOAD of money. I guess that is why I barely ever got any kind of a high doing it. My fucking dealer was such a moron. I guess I was also a moron too but I just never had seen #3, never knew what to look for. Couldn't you have posted this thread 5 years ago! lol, j/m I wasn't even active on BL then right before I went into the army.

wow, after watching that video, I now realize that "shitty cut to hell awful never dissolving dope" I use to try to shoot all the time in Florida was #3... I wasted a FUCKLOAD of money. I guess that is why I barely ever got any kind of a high doing it. My fucking dealer was such a moron. I guess I was also a moron too but I just never had seen #3, never knew what to look for. Couldn't you have posted this thread 5 years ago! lol, j/m I wasn't even active on BL then right before I went into the army.

Sorry bro, that sucks hahahaha! Got I can imagine your frustration back then, but it's kind of funny haha. It's not your fault though, #3 is very rare is north america, however it is basically the only thing that exists in europe, #4 is very rare there.

Sorry bro, that sucks hahahaha! Got I can imagine your frustration back then, but it's kind of funny haha. It's not your fault though, #3 is very rare is north america, however it is basically the only thing that exists in europe, #4 is very rare there.

ya it is funny looking at it in hindsight, because the norm was #4. That was what I was used to seeing, and doing. I just figured every once in a while when I got this stuff that it was just the most cut dope there was. Because I would heat it up and I could get high if I did enough of it, and oddly enough it was usually around the 3rd wash of it that I would actually get a good rush. So I mean it kept the sickness away and sometimes would get me high, but I probably wasted a good $500 over the course of the 5 months I was using it. I bet it was actually good shit... because the #4 was always FIRE. Oh well, I am clean now anyways but still. What an idiot I am. Like the sad thing is I know a lot about drugs, but for some reason it never occurred to me that #3 was making its way to freaking Florida of all places by way of Georgia. I know Atlanta is where they picked up from. THE FUCK!

There is no such thing as "Heroin #3." It has been extinct going on a decade. Heroin that requires an acific catalyst like citric acid is Heroin #2, NOT Heroin #3.

Heroin #3 was simply Heroin #4 with at least a 60% admixture of caffeine to help synch Vapurisation Point and Melting Point. It never required acid.

Heroin #2 is simply heroin freebase. It is almost never found in the Americas. It is a European ans West and Central Asian thing. If you are in Florida it us almost certainly Heroin #4 or Heroin Acetate, which sits outside the DEA numbering system.

There is no such thing as "Heroin #3." It has been extinct going on a decade. Heroin that requires an acific catalyst like citric acid is Heroin #2, NOT Heroin #3.

Heroin #3 was simply Heroin #4 with at least a 60% admixture of caffeine to help synch Vapurisation Point and Melting Point. It never required acid.

Heroin #2 is simply heroin freebase. It is almost never found in the Americas. It is a European ans West and Central Asian thing. If you are in Florida it us almost certainly Heroin #4 or Heroin Acetate, which sits outside the DEA numbering system.

Okay then #2, whatever was in the link in the youtube video. I can promise you that is exactly what it was. I don't know the # system, but I do know what I have had. And I have had the #2 in both Georgia and Florida. I didn't know what it was at the time, but after seeing this thread and feeling like an idiot I text messaged an old friend and asked if he knew this. He said about two months after I left our dealer found this out and told everyone and now they have to mix citric acid with their shots and cook it up. It had been happening for a long time, a lot of complaints and then when the dealer went to pick it up in ATL she finally saw someone actually prepping a shot and was like wtf is that? None of my people use that. And they broke it down for her. So yes, I can confirm (#2? or whatever the one you need to mix with citric acid to IV) has made its way into the southern U.S.

It always has but in indescernible volume. It almost doesnt sell and so a market innthe Western Hemisphere never broke. Once in a long time you will find some Pakistani or Afghan who tries to get rich knowing nothing about marketing amd usage patterns. It is the most prevalent form only in Central and Western Europe and at its farmgate. A tip, on the catalyst you should be using Rx acid not squeezed citrus juice because the latter not only burns terribly it ruins your veins in a couple of months and carries disease.

It always has but in indescernible volume. It almost doesnt sell and so a market innthe Western Hemisphere never broke. Once in a long time you will find some Pakistani or Afghan who tries to get rich knowing nothing about marketing amd usage patterns. It is the most prevalent form only in Central and Western Europe and at its farmgate. A tip, on the catalyst you should be using Rx acid not squeezed citrus juice because the latter not only burns terribly it ruins your veins in a couple of months and carries disease.

Ya I imagine whoever brought it here lost a lot of money because there was so many complaints about it that people stopped buying it unless they couldn't find anything else at all. Nobody knew what it was. Then again, if it is still around in both GA and FL maybe it is becoming popular. I know in FL a lot of people prefer to smoke their dope maybe that is why it is becoming popular. Raki, I have to say I have a ton of respect for your knowledge about all of this. You are probably the most knowledgeable person on poppies/opium/heroin on the board.