• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

shootin crack

Jasoncrest: I think you failed to grasp my question. The point I am making is, if one can find crack, 9 out of ten times hcl is right around the corner. Rather than trying home chemistry [as simple as it may be], just buy thr powder.

Use ascorbic acid if possible, mix with water, dissolve the rock, filter and shoot. I will try a snowball soon, its crack mixed with H... Im sure this will be a pleasant experience...

crack is cheaper than hcl, that's why it makes more sense than buying powder. You're essentially turning it back into hcl (or another salt), which will yield a purer product than just straight powder as well. Pretty basic shit, no?

invisiroll420 said:
Can anyone with experience help.

Yes it's spelt shooting and don't do it. It's bad for you and it's addictive. It's also illegal.

Sorry, but you didn't exactly define your terms very well.

Jason crest as always has done mad shyt for BL & pills im told. anyway, no disrespect is met. Im writing a lil off though, its like 4am i just woke up and blazed some sour buds though. (Late night TV is sooo goofy any1 reading this)

I think you failed to grasp my question. The point I am making is, if one can find crack, 9 out of ten times hcl is right around the corner. Rather than trying home chemistry [as simple as it may be], just buy the powder.
thr
I agree wit tat 100%, personally i feel IV is a better more potent high. IV rock is supposedly "okie" but youd usually get more high weight for weight off raw then u would rock.(assumed baking soda street method) This is just an opinion though, to each their own. && usually if i shoot enough raw i kinda trip out and i never noticed that with rock.

invisiroll420 said:
Finally someone figured out im jesus, shutup jackass. What im saying is that i did the vinegar method and shot a fat hit and didnt get high. Tell me why i didnt get high if this method works perfectly.

You may have missed...

Never used vinegar and don't know if acetate salt is absorb nicely by the body, I think it would be as some people use vinegar with H, HOWEVER, it really is not recomended nor lemon juice ( alot of eye infections and shit caused by lemon).

Anyway, if you use H, then I recomend trying a crack/heroin mix. Used to do them all the time and they are unfucking believable, one of the best hits on the planet!!!

Used citric acid, though.

This is becoming real popular in the UK. Put crack and gear in a spoon, add some citric and some water heat it and it should disolve and clear. Suck it up through a filter and heaven awaits - IT'S MENTAL!!! much better than smoking it with H!!

I haven't done any for 6 months now, I found I wasn't interested in the H anymore and wouldn't do it alone (after years of doing so) but when used crack it HAD to be mixed with H. Now, I'm back on track and staying away from things. No doubt I'll use drugs in the future but never H addiction again.= bad news and wastes life.

Anyway, nuff of my bullshit, give it a chance man , get this right and you'll be in love!

EarlGrey said:
Never used vinegar and don't know if acetate salt is absorb nicely by the body, I think it would be as some people use vinegar with H, HOWEVER, it really is not recomended nor lemon juice ( alot of eye infections and shit caused by lemon).

Anyway, if you use H, then I recomend trying a crack/heroin mix. Used to do them all the time and they are unfucking believable, one of the best hits on the planet!!!

Used citric acid, though.

This is becoming real popular in the UK. Put crack and gear in a spoon, add some citric and some water heat it and it should disolve and clear. Suck it up through a filter and heaven awaits - IT'S MENTAL!!! much better than smoking it with H!!

I will try this in the next couple of days... Im very curous now that Ive read some threads about the "Snowballs" (Crack/H)

cheers, Body...

okso dont use viniger or lemon juice on raw coke or rocks or h? whats the alternative & viniger kills quality or wut?

Basically you add an acid to convert the freebase to the salt form. Vinegar contains acetic acid, lemon juice contains citric acid.

I knew this prior. My bad though, i though someone was saying that those methods are unexceptable. Thanks as always chubba

Ham-milton said:
crack is cheaper than hcl, that's why it makes more sense than buying powder. You're essentially turning it back into hcl (or another salt), which will yield a purer product than just straight powder as well. Pretty basic shit, no?
crack is cheaper because there is less cocaine being sold in the product.

cocaine is cocaine, while crack is cocaine + baking soda.

crack is much easier to cut, that is why it is cheaper.

PURE (100%) vitamin C powder can also be used as can pure citiric acid. Both available at pharmacies. Vit C is better for your body.

Above all, cleanliness is essential. Also, please don't let it take over your life - this takes willpower and the knowledge that it is in no way going to make your life better, in fact there is great risk that it will makeit worse.

wesmdow said:
crack is cheaper because there is less cocaine being sold in the product.

cocaine is cocaine, while crack is cocaine + baking soda.

crack is much easier to cut, that is why it is cheaper.

What a waste of my 700th post, but here goes:

All cocaine is cocaine + baking soda, it's one of the most common cuts in the world, right up there with quinine and lactose.

And "crack is cocaine + baking soda"- while correct, is an oversimplification of the truth. There will be remnant soda from overuse or poor measuring when cooking crack, but the majority will be used in converting hcl into base.

I'm pretty sure that crack is purer than typical street coke. But that the ether-route will yield more potent base, and that the purity will be much higher than crack or street hcl.

I'm pretty sure that crack is purer than typical street coke

also it varrys greatly on location, theirs no way you could say that rock is purer by Ms.Mdow if you dont know where she lives.

drug puritys, popular cuts used, packaging etc. (hell almost everything about drugs) all varry greatly on state, county, country, continent etc. I do agree that the ether route will produce more potent base but almost never will a street dealer use ether now'a'days for street customers.

To break crack down its best to use citric acid which can be bought in spice food shops. this is safer than lemons and vinegar which caused a guy i no to have his eye pulled out from using lemon/vinegar