The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Shake still in Mississippi

shake

Bluelighter
I use to post in this forum alot. My post count is all from nasadd still in Mississippi. Wanted to what up to all the ppl that remember me and see who still around. I talk to Memphisx daily and been on subutex for 4 years now myself. Heroin has finally flooded the coast. So Mississippi stand up and all my bankia crew drop a shout out

That's good, because I would need an unlimited supply of Heroin to be able to tolerate living in Mississippi.

I use to post in this forum alot. My post count is all from nasadd still in Mississippi. Wanted to what up to all the ppl that remember me and see who still around. I talk to Memphisx daily and been on subutex for 4 years now myself. Heroin has finally flooded the coast. So Mississippi stand up and all my bankia crew drop a shout out
Buntkits od near Memphis on heroin laced with fentanyl..

Who? Shaked died in like edit: 2017

I haven't seen his Shrine thread but okay. Do you belive what you're saying to be true? If so, if he died, if you knew him, you can make a Shrine thread. But first let's be 100% sure. All good

I haven't seen his Shrine thread but okay. Do you belive what you're saying to be true? If so, if he died, if you knew him, you can make a Shrine thread. But first let's be 100% sure. All good
Bruh, I knew shake since like '07ish. Yea I'm 100% positive he died. Just because the guy doesnt have a fucking internet shrine on a drug web site doesnt mean it's not so. And no I am not going to make a shrine post for him. In my beliefs and stance as a human I dont believe it to be productive. Feel free to make one.

You fucking simp