• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Severe depression eased by single dose of synthetic ‘magic mushroom’

I've done mushrooms about 10 times in my life. The best trips are slightly over microdosing. You have to be in a good headspace to begin with, have some benzos with you and a trip sitter. The best trip I had I finally felt at ease with the fact that we all die. It's not a big deal. I was outside, one with the trees, the air, every atom around me. We may pass away, but we/our loved ones never really leave. Very comforting feeling. I agree it can be helpful for depression, just gotta get that dosage and environment perfect.

Also, I started with alcohol, weed, coke, x as a teen THEN mushrooms. I don't know how a drug-naive subject might respond to the high feeling lol

Mushrooms can also be terrifying, we won't get into that....

Mushrooms have helped me significantly. I only take them 2-3 times a year for their benefits but I haven’t had suicidal thoughts or depression even since and yeah it’s not the only tool I’ve used but it’s an important one.

Lol my count is up around 1,200 trips on mushrooms. And honestly that's an approximate. Over about 6 years or so. Out of all those times, it was honestly a different trip each strain or species of mushroom. I've seen both sides 😂😞

I only had a handful of bad trips. Honestly I appreciate mushrooms and all that, but just like MDMA , I think I'm done with that chapter in life.

And that's low compared to the guys that I got my shrooms from. Just think right now some of your tech industry co-workers are tripping every other day , and no one will even notice because they are so productive professionally.