• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seroquil

There it is

Greenlighter
If you take .25 of seroquil on Coke will u pass out

How many seroquil should you take to fall asleep

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never taken Seroquel with coke but it will knock you out, especially if you've never taken it before. When you say .25 you mean 25 mg right?

The lower the dose of seroquel the more likely it is to make you sleep. It's prescribed in low doses as a sleep aid.
I can't speak to the cocaine but when I took it as a mood stabilizer it knocked me the fuck out.

What happens if u only get 4-5 hours of sleep after taking seroquel

You will more than likely feel like shit all day. I took .50 with about 2mg klonopin 1mg of Xanax and about 6 drinks earlier in the evening. I have some severe sleep issues due to PTSD and I was sleeping in a Hotel. I didn't take all the benzos at once just the Xanax as what I took could have been fatal (stupid move on my part but I was in full blown panic mode at 2am). I woke up around 7 and felt like I had brain surgery I never felt so distraught in my life. It was the fist time and last that I took seroquel.

I like seroquel. I take one (not sure of the mgs) mixed with two 0.5mg clonazepam, and two 0.1mg Clonidine. And I'm out for the whole night, kinda drowsy the next day, but it's ok

Seroquel, as well as being a general sedative, is very good at killing stim trips, and is a good emotional "off switch" for people who have trouble sleeping due to ruminations or strong emotional memories that they can't push out of their minds in the evening. It allows you to clear your mind and become indifferent to whatever was stopping you sleeping.
What happens if u only get 4-5 hours of sleep after taking seroquel
Same as with any sleep deprivation; taking a sleeping tablet doesn't annul the effect of not sleeping. Taking a stimulant when you wake up will help you function through the day, but you still won't feel particularly good. I've seen a number of students who have short or sleepless nights the day before an exam and use stims to compensate, and in my experience this doesn't work very well, you still feel lousy the next day, and studies have shown that you don't perform much better than if you were drunk, no matter how awake you feel.