• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seroquel pain

Drozen

Greenlighter
I?m usually taking Xanax Vicodin and other pills. Sometimes powder sometimes pill. Just recently I had a 300mg seroquel. I got a very good feeling fighting the sleep but my chest started to really hurt and tense up. And I started feeling a weird pain in arms and legs. Almost like a growing pain but enhanced. Anyone know what this is and if I should try seroquel again?

If you are prescribed this drug, it would be a good idea to talk with your doctor about this painful occurrence. I wouldn't consider Seroquel to be recreational if that's what you're taking it for. Just to let you know, Bluelight is a harm reduction site so you may want to review our forum guidelines.

We can't diagnose you over the internet. If you think seroquel is causing you pain then stop taking it.

Seroquel isn't a recreational drug, it'll add sedation to downers but that's about it, benadryl will do pretty much the same thing.

No, you should not try Seroquel again.

Off-label, maybe you can use it as a last resort sleep med. But yeah a heavy dose of Gravol would konk you out just the same.

This is like the same stupid trick that teenagers score ambien or cheap sleep meds and fight off the depressant/sleep effects, to get a high?! I did that with Imovane once accidentally and made me drunk for an hour.

Alcohol, tbh, would get you more mileage.

You probably got a mild case of hypertension or anxiety with the conflicting effects of sedation and not trying to sleep.

Also, I've heard tales of Seroquel dropping your inhibitions and people being busted for jerking it in public, fyi. It screws up your arousal response.

Notorious prison drug. Suzy-Q

No, you should not try Seroquel again.

Off-label, maybe you can use it as a last resort sleep med. But yeah a heavy dose of Gravol would konk you out just the same.

This is like the same stupid trick that teenagers score ambien or cheap sleep meds and fight off the depressant/sleep effects, to get a high?! I did that with Imovane once accidentally and made me drunk for an hour.

Alcohol, tbh, would get you more mileage.

You probably got a mild case of hypertension or anxiety with the conflicting effects of sedation and not trying to sleep.

Also, I've heard tales of Seroquel dropping your inhibitions and people being busted for jerking it in public, fyi. It screws up your arousal response.

Notorious prison drug. Suzy-Q

interesting. Thanks for the input

Last time I took seroquel it gave me a burning sensation all over my body for 24 hours it was horrible. Never taking it again.