• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

serious muscle tension in my whole body..

ksv

Greenlighter
when i'm the end of a long night rolling with Mdma, my body starts to tighten up and when i say tighten i DO really mean tighten. .
my (WHOLE) body begins to tens up, all muscles in my body all get rock solid hard., i need to move my whole buddy really often or it just get worse, and it huts quite a lot. Do I stand front to a mirror and look at my shoulders, i can see them rising a little bit, and there's nothing i can do to prevent it, even if i focus specific on relaxing. It hurts through my back, shoulders, neck. I do mdma quite a lot, and it happens to me every time, it hurts and it's really exhausting! i drink a lot of water while im rolling, i do about 1g, with 180-220 mg pr. serving.

does anyone know to this "side effect" on molly? or does anyone know "why" is happens?? :?:(

sorry if i didnt put this topic the right place, but the reason im writing in here is because im rolling pretty good now, and im right now having this problem, hurts all over my back, neck and shoulder

Last edited:
i do about 1g, with 180-220 mg pr. serving.

Here's your problem. You're taking absolutely ridiculously high doses. I've only experienced weird muscle tensions & spasms after high doses of MDMA (I'm talking 300mg, nowhere near 1 gram). You need to buy a test kit and take less. Normal doses range from 100-250mg over an evening so naturally 1 gram is ridiculous. Whatever you're being sold is probably cut/not MDMA. Buy a test kit & find out.