Sending Es to Overseas

if you send it by mail.
make sure you have a roll of film (kodak) in the box. that way you can tell the company that is shipping the box, that the package must not go through an x-ray machine. if it goes through an x-ray machine the film will be erased.
the company will mark the box accordingly and then noone x-ray it to see what's inside.
next.
don't put your return address on it. EVER.
and for the address you're sending it to. Make sure you put someone else's name like some fake name. but keep the real address. it will still get to your friend's house, but just incase the authorities track the package to see who gets it, your friend can prove to them that the package was sent in error because his name will not be on it.
Understand??
that's about it
------------------
"Stay positive and love your life."
-Nicholas Lofton Hexum

Hey Drunken Tiger....I from Korea...Who might u be?? I juss graduated from there...hmmmm Maybe i know yah...maybe i don't...But i went to Sahs.....well i guess u can reply to this...
------------------
Ya Never Know Til U Tried....But One Thang Iz Clear...Ur Gonna Get Fucked Up!!!1

hey *STCaSpeR*, why does it have to be difficult to mail a package??
it's not like it's rocket science to mail something. it's not like he's mailing 1,000's of pills. and it's not likely that the feds are keeping an eye on DrunkenTiger to see if he mails a couple pills to a friend.
I don't want it so seem like I'm jumping down your throat or anything, I'm just trying to calm your paranoia.
smile.gif

------------------
"Stay positive and love your life."
-Nicholas Lofton Hexum