• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Semen leaks when I poop

Artificial Emotion

Bluelighter
Whenever I poop I get semen coming out of penis. I was wondering if this is something I should be worried about or is it perfectly normal? The problem seems worse when I strain when I'm constipated.

i dunno, perhaps the shit is hitting the male g-spot or something. happened to me once, unsure why.

i read it might have to do with applying too much pressure to the prostate.

My memory is kind of fucked up right now but I seem to recall this having something to do with the pelvic floor. If your abs and abdominal floor are very atrophied from lack of use, then when you strain on the toilet, the tissue compartment that houses the prostate and cowper's gland (where precum and semen come from) won't be strong enough to resist the downward pressure of straining, and semen will be expressed. So in theory if you did abdominal workouts and strengthened the pelvic floor, it'd probably go away.

In Chinese medicine they call it a jing leakage... there is some kind of essential vital energy lacking in the lower body, so semen doesn't get held and instead it comes out during bowel movements or urination. It's sort of like the semen version of urinary or fecal incontinence. The body lacks the tone or strength to hold it in so it comes out inappropriately. They usually solve it with herbs, like schisandra berry. They (rightfully) believe that if you keep leaking semen it will deplete your body because semen is nutrient and energy intensive to create.

Unless there's blood in the semen then I wouldn't worry about it. I mean, it's not normal but it's not going to kill you.

well without a direction question as to your personal routines and preferences, i can make a case for something through my own concurrent research: whenever I get sustainably horny for a while - say, at least 25 minutes, and definitely longer - and then let this feeling go away on its own without satisfying it (you know what I mean by 'satisfying'), the result is the same is as yours: once that turd passes my prostate and flattens it out nicely on its way into the toilet, a bit of semen is squeezed out my urethra and ends up dribbling out my dick; I can feel the whole thing happening, it's so familiar to me I have no problem visualizing it. It's so common for me that I'd almost gaurantee that if I engage in sexual activity without ejaculating, the semen stored within my prostate would later come out whenever my poop has enough force to squeeze it out in the direction it is meant to flow. I've heard of this happening with other people. If you tend to have prolonged sex dreams that leave you priapritic in the morning, like to fuck without coming, or prefer a whackoff without finishing up then you have your explaination right there. If it is at all uncommon in this culture I'd say that's because withholding from climax during sex or masturation is quite an uncommon practice here; in China/ancient China that's a potentially different story.

And Foriegner I wonder if this uh, emission, here on the toilet, has ever been tested to see if it contains any actual sperm or if it's simply seminal fluid produced in the prostate. That might explain the absence of feeling fatigue and loss of qi/energy flow during this moments, as compared with all out ejaculations from sexual experiences. I only get this symptom from the aforementioned prolonged state of horniness that goes unfinished; it's doens't happen to me very often. But there is probably something to that pelvic floor idea and I will look into this some more - thank you for bringing that up!

I try not to invoke Chinese Medicine too much on these boards, it's a language and philosophy all on its own and mostly incompatible with how we're used to investigating and answering phenomena. Case in point about Jing: Also in China there is a culture bound syndrome known as 'shenkui', and it is defined by a belief in a man that he is involuntarily losing his jing via uncontrolled spermatorrhea or something, and is often diagnosed onto groups as . Interesting stuff. But I think the OP will be fine!