• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Seeking review on my collection of experience reports - The Patterns of Existence

PsychonautWispy

Greenlighter
I am in search of avid readers who are interested in reading some of my psychedelic experience reports. I published these as a liquid collection under the pen name "Christian Meteor" and I am very eager to share these stories and get community feedback. The most concerning facet of sharing these trips for me is the potential to help others. I have, admittedly, made many mistakes in my exploration, and these came from a misunderstanding of tripping guidelines, as well under estimation of the long standing after effects of habitual substance use.

So, in sharing these stories, my intent is to help others who may have had similar past brushes with psychedelics, or who are considering venturing there in the venture. I believe that, by sharing my experiences and their respective lessons, that I could mitigate some of the painful parts of these substances. I am over 2 years sober as of today, and have invested a great deal of my time into developing this work in a comprehensive manner. I am by no means a master psychonaut, but I have found what works and doesn't work, and most importantly, focused on life after psychedelics. This is, in my opinion, the most important parts of these substances because it is where integration takes place. It is also where psychosis can manifest if left unchecked.

My goal is to steer people towards a happier, more peaceful exploration with these kinds of things, as well as offer insight for post trip confusion. It is hard to return to society and life, especially after a heavy trip, and I like to think of this as a sort of depiction of my experience with that. Philosophical grounding is a vital part of processing the psychedelic experience, and I believe that by reading this work, one may find it easier to do so. As psychonauts, we tend to be more susceptible to suggestive ideology and convincing theology, and as one who was utterly deceived by his own mind, I want to offer a framework "out" of that kind of suffering.

That's why I'm here, sharing this now. I know there are many who will consider my lessons and advice elementary, but I am almost certain my work still has a degree of philosophical novelty in it.

You can get this work completely for free at Book spourt here - The Patterns of Existence or simply get in touch with me and I'll be happy to offer you a copy. I am also offering payment for quality reviews, so if you're interested in making some money for writing, I'd love to help you out.

Cheers