• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Seeking help and advice for short term sub use, taper and quit

KraziKat

Bluelighter
I have another thread here, but I was hoping to get some immediate, streamlined advice.

I have been on subs now 7 days exactly. First two days at 2 mg, then the last 5 at 1 mg, including today. What's next? My goal is abstinence from all opiods and opiates, including kratom, and most importantly I do not want to suffer through any sort of long, drawn out sub detox and sub WD.

Please help. I have left roughly a little more than 8 mg of sub film. Thanks so much in advance.

Come to think of it, I actually feel kinda drugged at the moment. I am regretting taking the 1 mg and I wish I'd gone down to .5, or at least tried. Definitely will drop to .5 tomorrow or even attempt the skip a day thing.

Thoughts? Anyone? Bueller?

Hi,
I would try taking 0.5mg for two days and then start skipping days or take even 0.25mg for a while.

You can always take more but never less.

So if you feel drugged then you aren't in withdrawals atleast and if 1mg gets you drugged you'll have low tolerance and getting done with the subs will be somewhat easy when compared to 16mg doses or similar.

Hi,
I would try taking 0.5mg for two days and then start skipping days or take even 0.25mg for a while.

You can always take more but never less.

So if you feel drugged then you aren't in withdrawals atleast and if 1mg gets you drugged you'll have low tolerance and getting done with the subs will be somewhat easy when compared to 16mg doses or similar.

Thanks, Mr. Root. I don't feel high or anything like that, maybe a little idk... but I definitely feel the drug working. I guess you can say I'm stable, which I suppose isn't a bad thing, but I am so fearful of a prolonged WD from subs. I really do not want to get more. I was planning on the .5 this AM, but I was feeling kinda rough, like fatigue and achy WD symptoms.

Tomorrow I'll take .5 and see how that goes.

If all goes well, I'll take it from there. Don't see how it should be too bad considering the half-life. However, come to think of it, atm this is the most drugged feeling I've had since I started exactly a week ago, when I was feeling shitty at 2 mg.

I was WDing from 150-200 mg/day roxy habit.