Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Sedating Experience with Tramadol, Promethazine and Amitriptyline

stfn321

Greenlighter
Hi, how do these drugs interact on an enzyme level?

100mg of ER Tramadol first with 20mg Amitriptyline

30mins later 100mg Promethazine

I have tried this combination many times with the same amount of each drug and after about 1 hour it makes you very sedated (Puts you in a very relaxed state).

If alcohol is added you become even heavier and sedated.

I have tried this combination many times with the same amount of each drug and after about 1 hour it makes you very sedated (Puts you in a very relaxed state).

Whats your goal here? If your trying to obtain a hypnotic state of consciousness, that cocktail should be a good start. If not, drop the
Hope this is correct, first post. Bought a 22inch water pipe, did I mess up? Try to use it for smoking meth? Is it too big?😂

Specification

Height: 54cm=21.2"

Joint Size: 14.5mm female

Thickness: 7mm

Net Weight: 1.596kg

Please help if any ideas, not gotten a good hit yet from it😂👍
Everything being relative the answer is simple. You're gonna need more meth! Pack that big ass boel, grab your Blusky Butane Torch and fire that puppy up! If you can afford to do that...great! On a more serious note, a bong is the way to go. Most of the harm done to a person's throat is caused not by the smoke itself, but buy the heat. Running it through water is always the better option.

Is sedation your goal here, or are you looking for a state of well being?

I use to start my day with a cup of coffee and 400mg of Tramadol. By itself in larger doses Tramadol puts you in a euphoric but very controllable state. There are test going on using Tramadol to fight clinical depression...

Sedation was the goal because Tramadol is sedating at low doses but has a ceiling dose at 400mg plus. Amitriptyline is sedating at low doses and Promethazine is a sedating antihistamine

Also its pointless to take Amitriptyline and Promethazine at high doses because tricyclic antidepressants can be deadly and Promethazine can cause delirium at 150mg plus.

Last edited:
Sedation was the goal because Tramadol is sedating at low doses but has a ceiling dose at 400mg plus. Amitriptyline is sedating at low doses and Promethazine is a sedating antihistamine

Also its pointless to take Amitriptyline and Promethazine at high doses because tricyclic antidepressants can be deadly and Promethazine can cause delirium at 150mg plus.

I understand Seconal (secobarbital) is making a comeback. If you could get your hands on some, they will do the trick with very little side effects. I use to take them for sleep in the 70's. I wou
ld sleep like the dead without any type of hangover

Would getting a prescription of a Doctor for Seconal be possible (UK)? If its not from a clean source I am not interested, also to note barbiturates have been largely replaced by benzodiazepines because overdosing on barbiturates is easier and addiction is more likely due to their potency.

Would getting a prescription of a Doctor for Seconal be possible (UK)? If its not from a clean source I am not interested, also to note barbiturates have been largely replaced by benzodiazepines because overdosing on barbiturates is easier and addiction is more likely due to their potency.
Honestly, I can answer that. I don't want to tell you something that turns out not to be true. All I really know is seconal was discontinued in 2020 in the US mostly due to its addicting qualities. But last year they decided it wasn't nearly as bad as most other drugs of that ilk so they brought it back under a different manufacturer. What you need my friend doesn't exist anymore. That would be a Roper 714 Quaalude.

To be honest you only have to go to South Africa and you will find the Quaalude under the tradename Mandrax

To be honest you only have to go to South Africa and you will find the Quaalude under the tradename Mandrax
Don't tell me things like that...Lol! My wife would be pissed if I called her to let her know I'm in Zuid-Afrika!