Seattle Ravers

candi-girl

Bluelighter
Hey i'm just wondering if their is any Seattle ravers here and if their is what are you guys doing New Years Eve?? I heard the Naf was gonna be going on have you heard of anything else?? let me know!!

Well damn, you lucky lucky person you! I love anyone who lives in seattle. Why you ask? I used to live there! In redmond more specifcally. Wish I could fill you in with some useful info but I'm kind of in Texas right now. I just wanted to say hi to a fellow seattlite> HI!!!love4ever
------------------
Vitamin-K

Well damn, you lucky lucky person you! I love anyone who lives in seattle. Why you ask? I used to live there! In redmond more specifcally. Wish I could fill you in with some useful info but I'm kind of in Texas right now. I just wanted to say hi to a fellow seattlite> HI!!!love4ever
------------------
Vitamin-K

Hey, candi-girl! I do live in Seattle, but I don't know if you would really call me a "Seattle raver"...but definitely a Seattle partier! I am more into clubs and the after-hours places around here. Are you 21+? If so, there is something big going on at Entros I think (lots of DJs....see Bluelight Meetups post). Also, ARO.space and Last Supper Club are having some 'events'. I am not sure if I will be around for the New Year or not. Probably so and I think some of my DJ friends will be spinning locally
smile.gif
!