Science Alliance...no more GBL

Narcosis

Bluelighter
Welp, I just got an email, the science alliance is stopping sales of GBL after the 15th of Dec.What crap anybody else have another source? I already have my liter but I'm sure I will need more down the road.

What the fuck, that sux. Yeah, we really need to find a new supplier. Man, I knew that shit would happen. At least I just ordered a new bottle. If you find a new place post it. peace, head

OH SHIT!!!! i just ordered some... i had another source that i never used it is just a matter of finding it. i bet the dea bastards got on them, because of everyone now knowing about it.

just curious i have been ordering there for awhile and i haven't got an email (yet).. when you ordered it did u make up a business name and not order the OH- with it ?? i order my red phosphorus (for other things
wink.gif
) there too... if i find the other site i will email it to you.. we will just have to be more hush, hush about it.

Micracle Cleaners have GBL for sale...
I'm about to get 16 oz. (475 ml) for $58 (includes express shipping and everything)...Narcosis and Partyboy, have you guys heard of this place?
Micracle Cleaners can be found of the GBH link page of Lycaeum.org...
Where's a good source of NaOH?

I just used my name. I tried ordering hydroxide with it but it is against company policy to sell GBL with a hydroxide.

cool, actually i stumbled on that web site today... sounds alright... actually i get my NaOH at the same place. I get my GBL (or my red phos) delivered to my "business" under a fake name and fake email at a friends house since they are both dead give away precursors (and i don't want the DEA knocking on my door
frown.gif
) and i get the NaOH delivered right to my house for my "restaurant" as "use in oven cleaner"... since NaOH has a billion different uses.
[This message has been edited by PartyBoy (edited 09 December 1999).]

SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH SITES ON ORDERING GHB, I have wanted to do that but never know what the hell to say or put, didn't know if they'd ship it to the US or what?>?>??? Thanks ahead
PLUR

Hey Christy... LOL that would be great, but you know the DEA wouldn't make it that simple... but really... shipping any GHB to the US is a NO can do!! that is why we have to deal with getting GBL, cause GBL + Na or KOH ====> GHB, we gotta get rid of that nasty lactone from the GBL amoung doing other things. Use the search engine and you can find the synth i posted or chem man's post and make some *really* easy.