Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Saying bye to a lost friend.

theartofwar

Bluelighter
Tyler,

two years living next door to each other in school - countless nights out, memories I'll never forget. More than that though, I'll never forget you were there for me when I was low, you listened and cared. If there was ever a way to shock me it is losing you, losing you when I didn't even know you had that there was any issue at all. It's not all sad, there's a lot of anger, and while it's direction points at you, it's because truth be told you were a friend I loved. I want to help now and I can't, I only know that I would've helped, it's bitter to try to sleep on that. There's nothing but hindsight now, leaving me with answers that would've saved your life. It's a burden I'll always carry, but never will I hold an ounce of ill will towards you. Your time has come, but you will never leave me or the rest of our friends hearts, one last time I miss you bro, fuckin love you still man.

Beautiful post taow, I am in tears for your loss.

R.I.P Tyler <3

For the sake of harm reduction: Tyler was 25, to my knowledge his only drug use was what killed him, huffing dusters - as the "user" in the group we all hung out with, it has shocked me beyond belief to see the one person I thought was on the straight and narrow wind up taken from all of us. Be safe out there guys, chasing a high off anything can be fatal.

:( I'm so sorry for your loss of a good friend taow...

This is why BL is so against Solvent abuse, because it's so dangerous for the users.
He sounds like such a lovely guy too man.
My condolences to you, his family and his friends <3

R.I.P

Thank you guys - your words mean so much and knowing people have a genuine love for life, and feel the loss when one of us loses - it has helped me cope so far knowing that others in there own way are sending prayer and good spirit to those impact by Tyler's passing.