Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Salvia/15x) First time

blue_bomber

Bluelighter
Thought I'd write about the first time i tried salvia about a year ago. I had read a lot about this substance and I've tried LSD and mushrooms in the past but nothing could have prepared me for what I experienced.

Now being a non smoker I didn't have a pipe or bong so i made my own pipe out of some plumbing parts (a 90 degree elbow and a length of pipe). I thought to myself, well I don't want my girlfriend to see me tripping so I won't tell her and I'll just have a try of it in the bath. Now it isn't recommended that you try this stuff without a sitter to make sure you are ok, but when do i listen to anything! It is also probably not recommended to try it in the bath like I did for risk of drowning.

Anyway I filled the bath up got in and loaded up a good pipe full of the salvia. Thought I'd have a puff, enjoy some pretty visuals and then get on with the rest of the day. Pretty visuals!! Totally under estimated the true power of this amazing herb. So anyway, I stand up in the bath to smoke it so i can blow the smoke out of the window so the girlfriend can't smell it. I suck in a huge lung full of smoke and hold it as long as i could. As i exhale it suddenly feels like gravity has been increased 100 fold. I feel about 20 stone heavier and decide its time to lie back in the bath. I try to lower myself gently but all I remember is a huge splash as I fall back into the water.

Suddenly I am getting sucked down through the bath and end up in a totally different dimension. Everything is pure white as if the whole world ceased to exist. It is totally empty except for what i can only describe as "tiny trumpet men". They are like little munchkins, marching along blowing their trumpets. There are thousands of them, marching through this plain white universe. I fix my eyes on one of them and I am just watching him as he marches in line with all the rest. There is no start or finish of them, they form a complete circle.

As i am watching them all that is going through my head is the same question, "who am i??". over and over again i ask myself. now i stop staring at just one of these trumpet men and gaze over them as a whole. i then realise something, they are marching in line and forming a shape. I study this shape and its like eureka!!" its the letter F. I then come to the conclusion that "I AM THE LETTER F!".
All my life I have not known who I was and all along "I AM THE LETTER F". I wanted to tell the world.

The men disappeared and there I am in the bath, i start to wonder why am i locked in the bathroom. I then come to the conclusion there has been a war and outside of my bathroom all humanity had been destroyed. I pictured a scene like the one at the start of The Terminator with huge machines driving over the black charred remains of the world and the only thing left standing was my bathroom.

As I thought about what to do, flickers of reality came back, I looked at the pipe on the side and remembered smoking it. I looked at my hands, completely wrinkly. "Shit how long have I been here for??" "Shit did I run downstairs naked where my girlfriend is with her family, screaming I AM THE LETTER F!")

"Nope I'm sure I didn't, well i hope not".

"Dam I must have been here for hours"

I quickly wash, hide the pipe, sheepishly make my way downstairs. My girlfriend notices I am being overly nice, I ask her how long had I been in the bath and she tells me I've been gone for less than 15 minutes!

Awesome I've had a bath, been to an alternate reality and seen the destruction of the earth all within 15 minutes!

Amazing herb, amazing experience. Tried it a few more times and have got used to the 15x so gonna try a stronger type next.

Long read but thought I'd share that very strange yet enjoyable experience.

good read, i enjoyed it! go for the stronger stuff (even though its never made a difference to me) Ive never heard of someone going TOO over board on the stuff haha

good read, i enjoyed it! go for the stronger stuff (even though its never made a difference to me) Ive never heard of someone going TOO over board on the stuff haha

Cheers man, yeah i'm definately gonna give the stronger stuff a go. Do some mind exploration ... or just laugh my ass off:D

Too right 60x is excellent. Representing south west as well I'm from exeter you?

Too right 60x is excellent. Representing south west as well I'm from exeter you?

Newquay here mate, actually had a very bizarre night in exeter on thursday but definitely not anything i can talk about!!:\

Newquay here mate, actually had a very bizarre night in exeter on thursday but definitely not anything i can talk about!!:\

Haha exeter is quality. I've only done newquay twice but I've had a good time both times. Do you goto any events around here?

i smoke slavia more than potheads smoke weed.i love it. i can function completely fine i trip my balls off but i just kinda go with it. i love revisiting the world on the other side of the bong hit. i find no difference between 5x and 25x so i stick with the cheap stuff and just take 3-5 hits and more hits while tripping. i ordered a pound of leaf and made extract which turned out to be about an ounce so i made it pretty potent and smoked half an o through a hookah in one night. salvia is a beautiful thing my friends.

Wow lol interesting experience you had, i did 40x and i didn't come close to experiencing what you did, but i must say i did NOT like it, it made things look different but nothing like it does to alot of people including you, but it was a mindfuck. I had these crazy thoughts in my head, about the strangest things, and i felt real heavy, and had a bit of nausea, only cause i didn't eat that whole day, basically it was just making everything seem so dream like, and i had a photoshoot for a modeling company, i felt like jesus was coming when those cameras flashed.

Wow lol interesting experience you had, i did 40x and i didn't come close to experiencing what you did, but i must say i did NOT like it, it made things look different but nothing like it does to alot of people including you, but it was a mindfuck. I had these crazy thoughts in my head, about the strangest things, and i felt real heavy, and had a bit of nausea, only cause i didn't eat that whole day, basically it was just making everything seem so dream like, and i had a photoshoot for a modeling company, i felt like jesus was coming when those cameras flashed.

Ha yeah i was completely surprised by its effects as i wasn't expecting too much from such a small bowl. Now when i smoke it i can contol it fairly well and things just look they are made of lego!

Guys, it is definitely not about the extract strength. I know people who get mind blowing experiences from 5x.

All experiences depend on the users brain molecules. everybody's trip is different. people don't visually hallucinate all the time either. most of the hallucination is going on inside of your head

Having only done Salvia twice myself, I don't have much experience with it. However, every time I've done it, it's made me feel lighter, like I could just kinda float (fortunately, I didn't put this to the test) away. But as the previous poster said, it has different effects on different people.

Although I can't say I take salvia anymore, I love to read trip reports about it. Everyone has a different way of explaining what a breakthrough feels like.
What a wild plant :)

read my report of 60 x its fucked up lmao im pretty experienced with salvia so i could translate it pretty well

Theres definitely a way to go over board on salvia. Case and point, me. =)
Smoked some salvia 20x x2 hits held in for 30 secs the first hit then idk how many seconds. Dont remember my "trip" but when I came to, I RAN, seriously freaked out, of my car, down the hill. I looked to the sky and wondered why the aliens (seriously) 8) had abandoned me on this planet without a map or telling me where I should go. About a minute (seriously) 8) of running, I remembered my name, where I was, and then I walked back to my car. Laughed a little and learned a respect for salvia.

i then realise something, they are marching in line and forming a shape. I study this shape and its like eureka!!" its the letter F. I then come to the conclusion that "I AM THE LETTER F!".
All my life I have not known who I was and all along "I AM THE LETTER F"

haha that is awesome! I love ridiculously random thoughts like that!

Awesome I've had a bath, been to an alternate reality and seen the destruction of the earth all within 15 minutes!

Having absolutely no clue of how long your trip lasted and feeling like you've been somewhere at the end of a trip is a gift only trippers will ever be able to enjoy.

So do you know what "I AM THE LETTER F!" can possibly mean? Did you analyze and get the message? Or was it just some random trip thing?

This is the thing, I didn't really explain well in the report how big a deal it was to "discover my true identity". I was in the bath and my life kinda flashed before me, all these times in my life that I took a wrong decision or things didn't go to plan were all because I didn't know who i truly was. I seriously believed I was part of the alphabet. As for the significance, who knows, I was kinda hoping it didn't mean failure!

As I said I haven't achieved that same level of tripping with the substance since. I smoked it in the back of my van once and the van turned into a kids beach spade and I was like a grain of sand. It began tipping me out and my mate was in stitches watching me cling on to the very stationary and level van.

My girlfriend had a go too, she believed she could control it, I obviously disagreed! Anyway she smokes 2 big bowls (her choice, claiming the first one did nothing). Anyway she starts panicking and crawling along the floor swiping at nothing. Afterwards I discover she found hersef amidst a huge circus, her two biggest fears are lions and clowns, all of which surrounded her. One of the lions ripped the tent and through the claw marks she could see the lounge.

Ha I would have loved to go to the circus for the price of a couple of puffs of salvia but she didn't enjoy the experience to say the least!

Last edited: