Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

saefty re: speed, mdma, alcohol and valium

awrt

Bluelighter
hey there guys,

I am a long time lurker on bluelgiht having only made a hanful on posts online. I have so much respect for this site - I hope it continues for a long time.

Just had a question - tonihgt i have had probbaly around 150mg of speed at around 9pm, follwing that I took around 150mg of MDMA at 4.30am. I have probably drank around 8-9 rums/beers during this time.

So my friends have all gone to sleep but I am still awake. So i took 10mg of Valium and smoked a massive cone. Am I safe to take another 10mg? I am so really awake from the whip and MDMA but have been drinking fairly heavily.

I would love your input as I have the next valium all ready to go..

Thanks,

Al

ok too another 10mg but washed it down with a beer - mmmm hopefully should knock me out soon. but i can still type a message now without too much difficulty.

I suppose this situation has been and gone now, but I would think that 20mg of valium would be ok. My main concern would be the combination of the two sedatives, alcohol and benzos. Together, the sedative effect is greater than the sum of its parts, and this combo tends to *greatly* lower your inhibitons. It's what you do and the decisions you make under the influence of this combo that carry the greatest risk, rather than physical toxicity of the combo. Personally, that combo is just an instant blackout disaster for me. It's scary to think you can be blacked out, and essential unconscious, and yet walking around, making (usually bad) choices, even getting behind the wheel. 20mg of valium is not a huge dose, but how it effects you depends on all sorts of variables, including your tolerance. Also, any combination raises the risk of something going wrong, and drugs can interact in unexpected ways. The more drugs combined, the more unpredictable the effects can be.

Personally, I don't like using downers while I'm still actively high, as opposed to scattered/coming down. To me it just feels uncomfortable to pull myself in two different directions like that, and I prefer to ride out the high a little longer, rather than forcing it down with brute force, so to speak. Just my personal preference. Do let us know how you went.

i was ok in the end footscrazy, just spent the time listening to tunes and playing some computer games. I got quite euphoric off the combo, all I wanted to do is listen to psytrance haha. I had no access to my car keys so doing something stupid like that wasn't an option.

fell asleep on the couch about 2 hours after the last valium - however I put myself to sleep, I didn't pass or black out. I think the speed was quite strong (had some shard in it I think) - 9 drinks and 20mg of valium still couldn't put me down.