• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Running After Oxycodone Overdose | Still Feeling It

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerDiebKommt

Bluelighter
Hello everyone. About three days ago I took too much Oxycodone, around 45mg with barely any tolerance, and overdosed. The overdose did not require a visit to the hospital but symptoms included: skin flushing, blurry vision, yellow vision, migraine, memory loss, fainting, pinpoint pupils, and nausea. I do not plan on visiting a doctor as I feel pretty back to normal now.

However, still days after this overdose I feel like the drug is still in my system and I can still feel a little of it. It was about half of an extended release Oxycontin OP 80mg.

Today I ran a mile and got a minute better than my personal best and two minutes better than my average time. I did not expect this because my mile times are getting worse and worse. While I was running I felt like I could do it all day as I didn't feel tired or any pain in my body like I usually would. I did try to slow it down though because my

I know you shouldn't mix painkillers with exercise because you might not know you've hurt yourself. Once again this was about three days after my overdose.
Is the Oxycodone just still in my system? I wouldn't think so because I have an extremely fast metabolism, but I certainly do feel a bit of it.

Thanks for any input.
Cheers.

No you're fine it's been three days barely anything stays active half that time

Dude, a few weeks ago you were telling us how you were not going to get addicted to opiates, and now you're overdosing on them? Not trying to humiliate you or anything, but just pointing that out. Anyway taco dude answered the question, I see no reason to really keep this thread open any longer. Running releases endorphins, the body's natural opiate, which is responsible for 'the runners high'.

Status
Not open for further replies.