• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Round green unmarked benzo pressies. Anyone seen these before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highsloth1337

Greenlighter
Swim just snagged a couple "xanax" pressies from a respected connect in my town. Thing is, they are just completely unmarked round green pills with faint white speckles, and they were told NOTHING about supposed mg or dosage, just that they are weaker than real bars... Now swim went ahead and chewed up a 1/4 of one, to test the waters so to speak, and said it had no taste at all. Has anybody seen these before? Specifically in the PNW United states

hey welcome to BL, pls be careful with pills, my gods, glad you ,him/her tested just a lil, you know the crap thats out there, and yah dont have to use SWIM, ive never seen those. hope you find lots of knowledge in this forum as i have

And I apologize, first time posting here. If this is the wrong place to post this question is it possible to move it to the correct place for me? Much appreciated

the mods are great and no problem, live and learn, they know best and where it goes, and glad you posted to find out what you can

hey welcome to BL, pls be careful with pills, my gods, glad you ,him/her tested just a lil, you know the crap thats out there, and yah dont have to use SWIM, ive never seen those. hope you find lots of knowledge in this forum as i have
Thanks, been absorbing this wonderful forums knowledge from the sidelines for probably about a decade, but this is my first time registering and posting though...

It's been 20 min and still no noticeable effects. At 45-60 min I'll try another 1/4 and cross my fingers lol.

Normally wouldn't try a random pressed benzo but I do have a very long standing relationship with the fellow that had them so I trust him (as much as you can trust anybody trying to make a buck in this field) and he would stand to gain basically nothing by misleading or burning me on this.

I hope you are safe, please update. Most 'pressed' pills that look like valium, Xanax, etc. are fentanyl.

Last edited:
Swim just snagged a couple "xanax" pressies from a respected connect in my town. Thing is, they are just completely unmarked round green pills with faint white speckles, and they were told NOTHING about supposed mg or dosage, just that they are weaker than real bars... Now swim went ahead and chewed up a 1/4 of one, to test the waters so to speak, and said it had no taste at all. Has anybody seen these before? Specifically in the PNW United states
Welcome. We quit using SWIM 20 years ago so you can just say I...or he...or she. Or me.

Gonna shoot this to Drug Culture as pill reports is kept for actual reports that come back when people test their substances. Like if you were to test your presses and then send us the report on it.

Just trying to figure out which random drug you got in a press is actually impossible for us regardless of the forum. It could be any RC or nothing but aspirin.

But maybe someone had these and can help you identify them so we will leave it open for awhile. You do know you are playing with fire every time you take a pressed pill ( or powder) now, correct?

Welcome to BL.The only pressed pills,that i have seen are Xtasy tablets...and most of them were good mdma.Obviously in U.S. or even U.K. they are common(pressed benzoes)

Gonna have to close this - can't ID pills here could be anything.

There's sites you can send one to and it'll tell you what it's it (WEDINOS for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.