• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 416: Morning (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
WELCOME TO PHOTO CONTEST #416!

This round's theme is MORNING as selected by your reigning champion: @mal3volent.

This round is meant to be quite open to interpretation. Morning can mean, literally, a shot of a sunrise, but it could also mean something else... it's for you to decide. Just no dick pics! :no:

Submissions must be original photographs, with or without minimal pre or post editing.

Submissions are now open! Take some photos, or select an existing original photo of yours, and submit it! It doesn't have to be a photo you take now, it can be something from the past, as long as you've taken it yourself, and you haven't submitted it before.

LAVA Photo Contest Rules
  1. This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
  2. Submissions will be taken until July 31st (subject to change depending on participation level).
  3. Voting will open from August 1st through August 15th (subject to change depending on participation level).
  4. Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
  5. Photographs must be your original work.
  6. Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
    • To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
    • Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
    • Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
      • Free image resizing and hosting website - Imgur, or Imgbb
      • Images can be easily resized in Bluelight posts by simply dragging them from the corner into the size you want
  7. The winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as The Rising Sun (or another title of your choosing related to the theme; you could be The Rising Son if you wanted to and ain't scurred of God or nothin')
  8. Don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.
  9. Just don't be like these guys
    1. Or them
      1. At least not in here

Previous thread here

Win the contest and earn a new custom profile title in time to flex your profile to everyone as you enter the manic state that is full Springtime!

Submit as many entries as you want and get feedback on them. If you submit multiple photos and do not specify which one you want to go with, the most recent will be chosen for voting. Please be aware of when the contest will close, it will be announced ahead of time. Once the final entries are put into the first post and voting is opened, we cannot change your entry.

Okay I guess ill start, these pictures were taken last year close to where I live while the sun was rising at 3AM. Theyre taken on my phone so it doesnt really do it justice to how astounding it looked irl. Wish you could have been there to see it.

B7-DA8-B89-8-D83-44-F1-961-F-3-FF866-D32-F4-B.jpg

8-A062-A74-DB87-413-B-BE35-551-A83-F14-E9-C.jpg

Peace and Love

Okay I guess ill start, these pictures were taken last year close to where I live while the sun was rising at 3AM. Theyre taken on my phone so it doesnt really do it justice to how astounding it looked irl. Wish you could have been there to see it.

B7-DA8-B89-8-D83-44-F1-961-F-3-FF866-D32-F4-B.jpg

8-A062-A74-DB87-413-B-BE35-551-A83-F14-E9-C.jpg

Peace and Love

Beautiful! Any chance you can produce larger sized images of those?

I still have two really nice cameras. The new one is nice. A lot newer than my older cam. So I have chips and ports and cards and none can be used really anymore.? When I have a tower location I have my phone on and with me. So I have some phone pictures. I went off the main road and went up and saw the Sun on the rise and took a photo out of the car window !

On Ursa Minor. Goes into a loop back around again to Ursa Major.

( I thought that I had three pictures but two are the same. So I was driving and I got two pictures and lost one somewhere or they were copies !! )

lMxsorH.jpg

5gCKoxW.jpg

5gCKoxW.jpg

I used to ride my bike every Morning and all these cargo-like planes flew over. They were way up in the sky too. But they started dropping these loud explosions of something out of the planes. Kind of like bombs. And they would explode right away into these cloud plumes. They were dropping real quick too.

I couldn't get the planes themselves because they were too high and fast and the bombs were exploding really fast too as soon as they were dropping really quick. It was sort of really loud too. I had to run to some brush cover real quick and hide in the leaves, put my bike down, try to get my phone real quick to try to get a shot of the artillery but they were exploding too quick.

I was trying to stay hidden and get my phone. I was really terrified and lit and I thought that the military was trying to gas us all. lol. I felt like I was having a panic attack
and then I realized that I was still breathing and that other people were moving and walking around.

The sky did not have a cloud in it and it was completely blue looking through the leaves. There was not one cloud up there at all. The sky was completely blue.
Those were little test bombs popping off everywhere. Not clouds. Then the smoking dissipated everywhere and was gone.

That is all smoke from the explosions !

qxBAlSK.jpg

sch5MCq.jpg

eaF2nG6.jpg

epBdjix.jpg

3ca59Ge.jpg

EEL8IKe.jpg

3Qtwo8y.jpg

WELCOME TO PHOTO CONTEST #416!

This round's theme is MORNING as selected by your reigning champion: @mal3volent.

This round is meant to be quite open to interpretation. Morning can mean, literally, a shot of a sunrise, but it could also mean something else... it's for you to decide. Just no dick pics! :no:

Submissions must be original photographs, with or without minimal pre or post editing.

Submissions are now open! Take some photos, or select an existing original photo of yours, and submit it! It doesn't have to be a photo you take now, it can be something from the past, as long as you've taken it yourself, and you haven't submitted it before.

LAVA Photo Contest Rules
  1. This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
  2. Submissions will be taken until July 31st (subject to change depending on participation level).
  3. Voting will open from August 1st through August 15th (subject to change depending on participation level).
  4. Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
  5. Photographs must be your original work.
  6. Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
    • To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
    • Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
    • Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
      • Free image resizing and hosting website - Imgur, or Imgbb
      • Images can be easily resized in Bluelight posts by simply dragging them from the corner into the size you want
  7. The winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as The Rising Sun (or another title of your choosing related to the theme; you could be The Rising Son if you wanted to and ain't scurred of God or nothin')
  8. Don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.
  9. Just don't be like these guys
    1. Or them
      1. At least not in here

Previous thread here

Win the contest and earn a new custom profile title in time to flex your profile to everyone as you enter the manic state that is full Springtime!

Submit as many entries as you want and get feedback on them. If you submit multiple photos and do not specify which one you want to go with, the most recent will be chosen for voting. Please be aware of when the contest will close, it will be announced ahead of time. Once the final entries are put into the first post and voting is opened, we cannot change your entry.

not sure how to upload a jpg?? I have a contender or two, but not the brains to post them, lol.

not sure how to upload a jpg?? I have a contender or two, but not the brains to post them, lol.

you gotta upload to a image hosting service first. Like imgur, photobucket, or imgbb

then click the little photo icon at the top of where you type your comment

then just paste the url into the box