Rolling while naked!!!

Rotten

Bluelighter
I had an afterbar one time, with about 15-20 people all rolling, and I decided to get naked. Soon after a few girls joined in, and then everyone got naked in one way or another. I had a blast. Too bad I was out of videotape.
My question is...How many of you have done this and if so lets hear about it?!?
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

Within minutes after the roll kicks in, my bf and I are completely naked. We have a position we sit in on the floor, facing each other, it's great. Everytime we roll at home we have to warn our roommates to knock before entering the apartment.
smile.gif
It is such an incredible, pure feeling of intimacy. Which is I guess what E is all about, especially when rolling with that special someone!
smile.gif

KrisJane:
alright... get ANY book, whatsover on Tantra, or Tantric yoga... it's not all "bizzare possitions" and stuff like that... but on e... (excuse my wierdness) but your chacras are just WIDE open, and the Khundili is just FLOWING over you... It's AMAZING what you can do with it...
I sugest tantra, becasue there is an excercise (pretty baisic) in which you bring eachother to climax without even TOUCHING eachother... (after which touching eachother is simply never the same again) it sounds a little similar to what yer talking about, but you sit, in either the adepts pose, or the lotus possition, looking at eachother... yeowsa... it's crazy while SOBER, never done it on e, but I bet it's prolly crippling =)...
the power of the mind is amazing, and when yer on E, everything is amplified. I awrn you though, all of the excercises in Tantric yoga will bring you in frigtening unity with yourself, and your partner...
=)
have fun...
and have never rolled naked. =)
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

We sit with our knees bent, my legs over his, so that his legs are behind me and mine are behind him. If we both sit up straight, and give each other E-hugs
smile.gif
, our bodies are in complete contact with each other from "privates" all the way up. This is also a good position because if you feel like laying back, you don't break the connection of having your legs wrapped around each other. I guess it's a hard position to describe. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Aaahhh, that sounds sooo wonderfull
biggrin.gif
I'll have to try that out sometime... Skinny dipping is also the best while roilling!!
Paradox; do you have any tantra-books to recommend??
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

A shameless attempt to go back up to the top.
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

well, PaRaDoX, you gonna hook me up and tell me the name or style of the position? I always knew there was something to the KS, but figured i could arrive at it all by instinct and experience.

have done it a couple of times and its always been great very freeing. sounds like a great idea for a southern cal meet up party!!!!!

Every time I dance in the gay clubs while rolling, I'm shirtless so I guess that's half naked and it doesn't feel half bad either
smile.gif

I LOVE, repeat, LOVE swimming naked in the ocean while I'm rolling...I've done it a bunch of times in the Andaman Sea off the coast of Thailand....
It's like being in the womb of god (or the goddess)...and it heals the soul.
SAY AMEN!!!
P.L.U.R.

I ALWAYS get the overwhelming desire to be naked when im rollin at home with my boyfriend or whatever. I can't explain why..its just something i MUST do. =) Havent tried it at a party tho...hehehe

BayRoller,
Club Universe huh? :)
well most of the people there are half nakid all the time anyway..
I would love to swiming nakid while on E... anyone has a private swmimming pool in SoCal? ;PP
goofie,

Okay, Paradox, you can say Im a repressed old fogey, but Ive given it some thought, and I really think tantric sex is like raving on no e...it can be done, it might be a soul-building experience, but is it really necessary or as much fun? NOPE! Im sorry, Im so old skool its scary, my body is for me and my man only....I can get close enough to everyone else with my mind
smile.gif

Not that Im saying it isnt good feeling to be all bare butt neked..but a quite scary indevidual whacked his tallywhacker out at a house party one night, dancing around the house ( yes, GOOD pills) and I have to tell you, it wasnt pretty...maybe Im just too british...
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"