rolling at work/college

p-E-achy

Bluelighter
Would any of you ever try it?
If you have, what r the differances to taking it in a club? (apart from the obvious)
I took speed at work once which was fun (4 a while). They all thaught i was strange working through lunch but the boss didn't complain
smile.gif

I was still sweating almost as much (despite the freezing cold temps.) and i could actually have full blown conversations with the old people without falling asleep!
I wouldn't do this again though cause it's easy to clock on to someone speeding off there nut after a while which means getting the sack
frown.gif

------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Why would you roll at work anyway? I know that I sound really old, but if you have a job, don't you care about your professional integrity, what others there think of you, your own performance, getting fired, etc? It just doesn't seem worth it to me. It seems very sophomoric.

Jeepers, i dont know. what would i be doing if i was in colloege at yer age? Hmmmmm..... Well i tripped on the last day of one of my jobs once. That was quite interesting made waiting table pretty damn fun. that was back when i did'nt roll yet. hell ya only live once, give it a shot and tell me how it works out!!!love4ever

do i have to get a job to try this?
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

do i have to get a job to try this?
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

I roll all the time at work with another guy here, we just pop a pill and kick back, the only thing noticiable are my big pupils but one time I was rollin and talking to the boss ,,she didnt think nothing so I roll on
smile.gif

Rolling at college is lots of fun!
You get to be in an environment that you are comfortable with, with people that you know well, and its alot more intimate (not sexually intimate...just closer)
I reccomend it!
PLUR
Laura

If you roll at work you deserve to get fired.
Its just plain immaturity. I roll very often but if I went in to a place of buisness as a consumer and the person how was helping me was rolling his ass off I would not find it cool or funny.
I pretty much feel the sameway bout doing it at school but hey its you education your future. Personally if I wanted to roll and had class I would just miss class and do something a little more fun. But hey thats just me.
------------------
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"
-David-

I would actually find it hillarious to go into a place of business and find an assistant buzzing on e attempting to help me.
I think that, depending on where you work, it is better to roll at work than college cause if your a lowely under-paid assistant (like myself) it wouldn't really matter to much to be caught out.
Your reputation at college with both other student and more importantly, the lecturers is a lot more important.
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

it wouldnt matter till you go to get a new job and your new employer calls the old job for a reference that is.
But hey you do things your way, and Ill do mine my way.