rollin rollin rollin.....

S

shinEonXTC

oh my god....im rollin so hard!!!! i just took 3 rr's and i cant believe how fucked i am!!! I cant believe my good luck...i only paid $10 per bean!!! hahahah! where you all at...im havin a fuckin great time!! I want to run around and hug you all. Give me some love! give me some love! think ill go get some k and g now to spice this up and fuck my world totally. i hope i have fun this whole time. Ill keep you posted! AAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

OK...stop right here and think real hard. How many of you would have stopped your wandering through the bluelight to attack me and tear my shit up if the above really was true. This is my only point. we are supposed to be a loving community, yet i see so many people getting attacked for posting their good times. true, i dont agree with some of the stuff people do and say...but just be supportive and quit tryin to show your superiority and level of maturity by tearing fellow bluelighters new assholes. my $.02 because i just read the guys post about ghb....something like ghb again tonight!! or something. later and please remember your PLUR!
------------------
.*PLUR = SANITY FOR THE INSANE*.

Where are you at? How many fingers am I holding up.
wink.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
HAHAAAAAAAA! Cool. Hope the rest of the roll is awesome. Have fun.
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69
PS: Isn't it daytime where you are, I don't know. where do you live? Have fun anyway you day-tripper.

Wow, was that weird or what. I must have been writing my post as you were posting. I agree w/ you though Shine-on-XTC. Whoa that was weird.
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69

yes that was quite wierd TheStepper69. Maybe i was wrong...maybe its only with certain drugs that people get all ate up over. im glad you see my point. later.
------------------
.*PLUR = SANITY FOR THE INSANE*.