Robitussin Dry Cough Forte - DXM Trip

xXSuperb0wn3dXx

Greenlighter
Robitussin_dry_cough_forte.jpg

I'm interested in trying DXM and i have bought some Robitussin Dry Cough Forte

Ingredients
Each 10ml of Dextromethorphan hydrobromide contains 30mg

Also contains:

Sodium benzoate, Saccharin Sodium, glucose, fructose and maltose.

Now i was wondering if it is safe to have 300mg of DXM because I have read about DXM and to specifically make sure DXM is the only active ingredient. But it also says it contains what is shown up there ^ (Sodium benzoate, Saccharin Sodium, glucose, fructose and maltose.). Will those Ingredients impact the trip or put me on hospital?

Last edited:
That's the right one. The other ingredients will give you the squirts. You want to avoid the products with Guaifenesin as well as DXM.

Make sure you read up on DXM so that you are prepared and also read about what it interacts with.

Okay thankyou alot :) I'm quite prepared for the squirts if that happens. and I have done extensive research on erowid and learnt about dosage levels and each plateau

Okay thankyou alot :) I'm quite prepared for the squirts if that happens. and I have done extensive research on erowid and learnt about dosage levels and each plateau

Erowid is massively outdated these days unfortunately. The most important thing is to NOT combine DXM with SSRI's as it can result in Serotonin Syndrome.

Be prepared to be locked into an uncomfortable 8 hour trip at the dose you are considering. I'd suggest trying a much lower dose if you have have never experienced DXM before.

Yeah, people have been using OTC dxm for at least 50 years, I've not heard any talk of restricting it.

Okay haha i was going to say i have heard it has been available for a long time and still need no prescription i highly doubt they will restrict it

I've taken that bottle a few times, never had any adverse effects/diarrhoea. Although, don't underestimate it, that whole bottle gives quite the trip!

If you have no experience with DXM a whole bottles probably a bad idea. The Dextroverse has a plateau calculator you might wanna check out.