• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP thedogg101

CbRoXiDe

Bluelighter
thedogg was a fairly new member to the BL family, he along with many others came to BLwhen the drought of heroin hit the UK. He may not have been a member long, but he became part of the community and to help support each other during the time when everyone is needing it right now. I didn't know him that well, but he was taken before his time. RIP thedogg101 <3.

<3<3<3 Rest Peacefully Dogg <3<3<3

You were only here a short amount of time but came across as a great guy...
It's always awful to lose one of the BL crew ♥

such a bloody shame, RIP thedogg101, hope you are at peace wherever you are <3

condolences to friends & family and all BL members who knew him

Dearest theDogg101, may you R.I.P. I read many of your posts through out this drought, you always came across as such a lovely guy, your posts were always very compassionate to others & you also had a great sense of humor...... Everyone on the H drought thread became like a little family over the last 3 or 4 months, & i have found great support from everyone here on Bluelight. It is so sad now to that you have gone, you were such a big support to everyone on here. You will be sadly missed by everyone on Bluelight.... Rest in peace my friend.......

My sincere condolences to all of your family & friends, this must be such a sad sad time for all of you.....

Every Best Wishes Ructions. <3

]R.I.P thedogg101
My thought are with you & know you're at peace new our new fellow bluelighter friend:|
Also my condolences to his family & close friends & HeroINpain from BL who knew him personally, he was taken at such a fragile time in his life.. glad you are at peace now..<3

Paul Harding

Good night Paul, Rest in Peace! You were a great guy and will be missed by everyone who's path you ever crossed! Genuine, loyal not a bad bone! Condolences to all his family and friends! x x x x

P.s nice one cbroxide very thoughtful mate!

(the Photo was pretty recent)

Attachments

• dogg101.jpg
    dogg101.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 249
havent been on here much ....anyone know what happened to the fella?

Paul, I didn't know you that well but you'll always be there on my friends list.

Hopefully we'll share a gram together one day. So fucking sad, especially putting a face to the name finally.

You went too soon while the scum survives. I hope you've found the peace that eluded you in this dogshit world. RIP brother. <3

so sorry 2 hear about thedogg101. He was 1 of first on my friends list made me welcome when i first joined b/light.
Codolances 2 his friends n family at these tuff times.
Rest in peace paul i never met u but feel i sort of knew you mate

Rip. Thedogg

Rip , My friend ,may you sleep at last with no more torment .
So very sorry to family and friends.
Thanks for the photo hero.

A awful waste of life, such sadness & despair is hard for me to comprehend. I hope you have found peace.