• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP my beloved brother

msmuck

Greenlighter
Okay i was reading a closed post about the death of a young man back in Feb 2000 at the Happy Valley Moon Festival.. Well that young man was my beloved brother Steve.. At the time of his death my family chose not to speak to the endless media camped out on my mother's doorstep for as we were grieving and in complete shock.. Media reports claimed he had taken a combination of drugs and alcohol whilst party for days at the Happy Valley Moon Festival.. Well media had it WRONG!!! Coroner's report showed no other drug in his system except PMA.. No alcohol was in his system either and he wasn't partying for days as suggested by ppl who attended the festival and media.. As the coroner's report showed he ingested half of what he thought was ectasy at the time.. Only half a tablet and that is what killed him.. Only half a tablet! My brother was not a slight guy in build either.. He was 6ft4 and a tiny pill sucked the life out of him

That's really sad :( sorry for your loss <3

PMA is a nasty chemical. I'm guessing it was the mitsubishis from that era? Those pills were famous for killing people and they went around all over the US leaving death and destroyed lives.

It's a shame such nasty adulterants make their way into the "ecstasy" supply.

Damn thats a shame. Sorry for your loss.