Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RIP Chyna

Raasyvibe

Bluelighter
Only 46,

The woman who beat up men. Maximum respect

chyna2_8051.jpg

Don't get me started on Steph McMahon's tweets...

"She died peacefully"....

heroin overdose??

Last edited:
I used to argue with a guy in my class, in primary school, about who was her real boyfriend. God bless you, and rest in peace, to your massive clitoris.

When you posted this I was really sad because I loved Chyna (Joan Marie Laurer) (I loved Stephanie n Triple H too but love Chyna). I've been meaning to read her autobiography.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/wwe-legend-chyna-died-accidental-7850104
According to this article, Chyna died of a prescription drugs overdose; a mixture of valium n ambien. Hope people don't mind me bumping this because, although this substances differ from country to country, I guess it's a reminder that we need to be careful n keep safe. She was only 46, such a shame I thought she was a legend.

RIP Chyna <3 You, n other WWE wrestlers made my Friday nights rather interesting to say the lease ;)
(Rather than make too much posts I'd also like to say RIP Prince who died round that time - such an incredible loss to the music industry but will never be forgotten).

Raasy thanks for posting this n letting us know.

Evey