Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

research survey : psychedelics and psychological well-being

psychedelic_paris

Greenlighter
Hello

I am Baptiste Fauvel and I am a lecturer in psychology at the university of Paris.

We are conducting a study about psychedelic experience and psychological well-being.

If you have had a significant psychedelic experience with a classic hallucinogen in the past, you can collaborate to our project by completing this online survey :

https://ceres.parisdescartes.fr/index.php/886726?lang=en

It takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete and you can save your answers and resume later. We do not collect IP adresses or identifying information.

We are very grateful for your time, thank you very very much.

Baptiste Fauvel.

PS : if you are interested in another study about psychedelic experience and parenting you can find the link in my other post.

I just entered my response to the study, and I must say that the items were very nicely compiled.
Did you make the items yourself, or you adapted it?
Nonetheless, I am very interested in the study because I have gone through a faint experience related to using Salvia primarily for depression healing and psychological well-being. But it led me to an unreal ecstatic state of euphoria paired with bulimia nervosa.

That led me to weight gain afterward on the physical side. My productivity increased, too, and worked on autopilot.

On the psychological side, I felt relieved and a "high." I do believe that lightheadedness hasn't gone. I want a safe solution, though, something like medical cannabis. SO that the THC: CBD ratio

is rightly monitored, it would not cause any adverse effects on the physical body and go through that calm mystic experience too?

Hope to hear from you—best of luck with your study.

Hello @hellopsydoc,

Thank you very much for your participation !
The items about psychedelic experience are from published questionnaires made by Roland Griffiths and his colleagues. They are standards in this field of research.

Regarding what you are currently living, challenging reactions are not uncommon after a psychedelic experience. They usually resolve well but they must be taken seriously. I can't give you much medical advice, but you can get free and appropriate professional help online.
I encourage you to navigate through the link posted below :
Also, better avoid any THC in my opinion.

Don't hesitate to send me a PM message to let me know how things are going.
Thank you again, greetings,

Baptiste

Are you only interested in significant experiences with classical psychedelics like DMT or LSD? I've had a couple of extremely psychological significant experiences I'd love to contribute, but they came on allylescaline and other research chemicals. I'd be happy to contribute them if you're interested!

Hello Anonymous Dissident, thank you so much for your interest.
This survey focus on psychedelics that work through a 5HT2A (serotoninergic) agonist action.
This seems to be the case of the allylescaline, so it fits with the study.
Thank you again for your interest and participation.
Greetings
Baptiste

Hello @hellopsydoc,

Thank you very much for your participation !
The items about psychedelic experience are from published questionnaires made by Roland Griffiths and his colleagues. They are standards in this field of research.

Regarding what you are currently living, challenging reactions are not uncommon after a psychedelic experience. They usually resolve well but they must be taken seriously. I can't give you much medical advice, but you can get free and appropriate professional help online.
I encourage you to navigate through the link posted below :
Also, better avoid any THC in my opinion.

Don't hesitate to send me a PM message to let me know how things are going.
Thank you again, greetings,

Baptiste

Thank you for the detailed reply. Yes I am of the same opinion that THC must be avoided. I will refer to the information posted.

Regards,