Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Requesting some Guidance for a Personal Project

Cerism

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

I've recently stared a youtube series where I express my spiritual/religious/philosophical views. I'm very new to this, both to openly talking about these things, and to using youtube. I'd love to get some feedback from people, both on the content and the technical aspects of my videos so that I can improve the quality.

This is the latest one: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QafM-DVNeaM

I feel like I've made progress since I first began, but I'm still quite new to it. I really look forward to hearing any thoughts or suggestions you might have.

well unless your talking about what a crock of shit religion is then i refuse to help you promote your hate disguised as love...

holy fucking shit... i just clicked on your video and that shit needs ALOT of work, i watched a good 2-3 mins and had no idea what the fuck you were getting at.... im saying this in a constructive way, so dont think im just trying to be an asshole... but dont rush to put your videos out, really work on the script and what your talking about and think about mabe doing it as a voice over with some animations or something... but yea man shit was not very good... google how to make a youtube video and you should be able to get some tips and pointers on how to make it better, shit cant be much worse... and how did you even end up on this website? its almost 100% about drugs and you strike me as someone who passes on substance abuse

holy fucking shit... i just clicked on your video and that shit needs ALOT of work, i watched a good 2-3 mins and had no idea what the fuck you were getting at.... im saying this in a constructive way, so dont think im just trying to be an asshole... but dont rush to put your videos out, really work on the script and what your talking about and think about mabe doing it as a voice over with some animations or something... but yea man shit was not very good... google how to make a youtube video and you should be able to get some tips and pointers on how to make it better, shit cant be much worse... and how did you even end up on this website? its almost 100% about drugs and you strike me as someone who passes on substance abuse

It does need a lot of work! That's why I'm asking for advice. I understand that you're not trying to be an asshole, don't worry! I'll take the things you say into consideration; they're definitely all good ideas. I really do appreciate you taking the time to watch some.

How did I end up here? Google, honestly. As this is a philosophy and spirituality forum, I figured it would be a good place to ask, whether the users here do drugs or not. You're right that I don't, but inputs from people who are different than you are useful, no?

lol yea never hurts to get as many opions as you can... theres a few video editing programs you can get for free, adobe has a real good one but its not free, although they do have a free one month trial... or atleast they use too... but yea man just take your time with your vids rememeber its not a race and quality beats quanity in the entertanment game.... honestly tho i do find the subject of your vids interesting, and again you may wana try and work on a script before you make the vid and practice it in the mirror... and work on your delivery, theres just something about it thats seems unnatural and not the way you would normally talk... but yea 99% of the ppl on here, drug users and all are more then willing to help a fellow blue lighter of they can... but you may wana go on goodle and search for adobe forums and they can prob help more with some technical issues.... good luck man

Six minutes of pantheism. .....
I want a refund.
J.k.
You seem like you would easily comprehend the Godhead of Christianity.
Becoming one starts with realizing what part of the whole you are.
You are more important than you might think.

I had no problem with delivery btw.
edit:
Pardon me, I thought about it for a minute an realized it was the religion of Hylozoism I was being preached.
my bad

Last edited:
pilly_billy, I will check out the adobe forums, thanks! And yeah, editing software may be something to look into; imovie is a bit... temperamental. Though that may well just be my inexperience, rather than any problem of its. Thanks for your help!

methamaniac, hahaha, indeed. Though I'd never heard of Hylozoism, I will look that up! A quick scan on wikipedia looked interesting. And thanks for the note on delivery, I find different people react quite differently to it, which I guess is not surprising. It can probably be improved though, people may just have different levels of tolerance. Thanks for taking the time to watch and sharing that interesting bit about the Godhead!