Technical Problem Replied erroneously to PM

LostAtomsk

Bluelighter
Hi, sorry for the trouble.
I had a PM I wanted to reply to. The message was there in the message box, with the previous message quoted and I accidentally hit "send" the message, before typing up a reply. Now I'm stuck with the 3h cooldown :(
Is there any chance I get that cooldown restored or the BL status sped up (I actually went over the 50 posts today)? I know the FAQ says to be patient, but now I've sent out a wrong message to someone and I'd hate for it to come across wrong.

In three hours, I'll have to be fast asleep, but the recipient is in another timezone, so before I can rectify the situation and the recipient can read the correct reply, we'll be another 24 hours ahead.

Any help, or tough luck for me?

Thanks in advance, sorry for the bother.

Erm... I kinda confused... (I am blonde so it's not too hard to do =D)

I'm very new to this so I understood about 2% of what you said... LOL

Erm... I kinda confused... (I am blonde so it's not too hard to do =D)

I'm very new to this so I understood about 2% of what you said... LOL
Hey, nothing wrong with being blond, I'm of the Scandinavian complexion myself :)

The forum has a mechanism installed that keeps new accounts from sending more than 1 message per three hours. I had accidentally sent a message (I'm not usually one to prematurely fire my shells if you catch my drift), so I was hoping if an admin could reset that 3hour cooldown for me.

That's all :) Thread can be closed now, though.

Hey, nothing wrong with being blond, I'm of the Scandinavian complexion myself :)

The forum has a mechanism installed that keeps new accounts from sending more than 1 message per three hours. I had accidentally sent a message (I'm not usually one to prematurely fire my shells if you catch my drift), so I was hoping if an admin could reset that 3hour cooldown for me.

That's all :) Thread can be closed now, though.

Yay! I'm first gen Aussie with an Irish father & English mum ?