Remember how I said I was making my own pair of wingz..?

Ashke

Bluelighter
Here's how they came out. They're dragonfly wingz.
smile.gif

dragonfairy.JPG

~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 22 December 1999).]

Yes ma'am
wink.gif

Horns too, eh? Got a little evil buried inside of you? *wink wink nudge nudge*
[This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 22 December 1999).]

first one works...
and the pics are in the message
ashke: you never cease to amaze me =)
you look angelic

*giggle!*
Yes.
smile.gif
I have five pairs of wings at this point: one huge orange/yellow/green (member the penis-holding pic? haha), one purple with blue glitter, rhinestones, and glow in the dark stars (a cheap pair I bought and fancied up and wear to most parties-- shown in the Tangent pix in the bluelight photo album), one pair of also handmade-by-me butterfly wings that I have no pic of yet unfortunately, and one pair of silver glittery inflatable wings. And the fifth shown above.
Got two pairs of horns. These and a pair of twisted wood-looking ones, more natural than the purple glittery ones here.
Every time I wear wingz + horns together I'll get at least one wise guy who has to make jokes along the lines of "Ohh look guys, a horny fairy, c'mere..." Thbbt. *grin*
Wow I'm chatty today.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

Very nice....Ahske
Very nice....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Nad props to your time and determination
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace....RuRu (I want some wings LOL)
P.S. Flower said she is getting some....WoooHooo LOL
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by RuRu (edited 24 December 1999).]

hey ashke, i just saw that pic of you and your boyfriend on the pic site. has anyone ever told him that he looks exactly like kevin smith (when he ahd his long hair), the director/writer of clerks, chasing amy, dogma?????

LOL.... yes. Allafreakintime. He looks very very much like Kevin Smith, and is able to fool most drunk people into thinking he really is... Some kid bowed to him the other day. But mostly he just gets shout outs, like some guy points and hollers across the mall or some shit, "LOOK, THAT KID LOOKS LIKE THE CLERKS GUY! WOOHOO!"
~*~ Ashke ~*~