Admin Attention related to forum mod abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

asecin

Bluelighter
Hi, is there any way i can contact one of the big moderators on this forum ? Anyone who is considered a big boss and not just single forum mods. I have a serious problem with one of the mods on this forum who has been abusing me based on an argument we had once and she has been following me around removing, editing my threads for months now and it has zero to do with moderating them based on the community needs or safety. she just does it to piss me off because she took it PERSONAL. I understand if someone is made a mod here they have the power to abuse and most of the regular users like me (been here like 8 years now) should just accept the abuse ?? What kind of a horrible community is this allowing the abuse of power so freely. I know, most of you will whine saying "but its not democracy, its the internet just accept it baby!" but you know what, this forum is considered to be safe reduction and it takes its content seriously for all the years i have been here so i dont see it as a smart move to have some mod psychologically abuse me. I already almost died once years ago when a mod removed a thread that could have saved my life, now i have to deal with even more unreliable, silly, disgusting abuse. You guys try to prevent any illegal activity here, reduce any harm to the regulars daily and you do seem to take your job seriously so why the hell should abuse by certain power hungry mods be allowed to actually harm users ??? :eek:

PM a senior moderator. give them some time to look into the problem before complaining that they are ignoring you. then if you are still have issues, PM an admin listed for the forum you have issues in.

support is not the appropriate place to raise concerns like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.