• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

reducing jaw clenching

5mg Diazepam or 20mg Baclofen. Both are muscle relaxants

The diazepam might be difficult to get, but baclofen is easy enough. It's prescribed if you grind your teeth at night.

I'd reccomend a small amount of alcohol and of course making sure you don't do to much. I've never been in to the high dose of MDMA. I've always found it just increases the negative effects while barely increasing the positives.

Man if I take a decent amount of MDMA I get a lot of jaw clenching, and it usually lasts most of the next day as well (just slight). Do many other people experience this? (I'm clenching right now lol). I usually chew gum, and don't have a problem with pain because all I do is clench and not grind/move around/bite my tongue.

I find as soon as any (meth)amphetamines are added to the mix (from a shitty pill) i just forget the fuck about my mouth and end up chewing my tonuge/moving my teeth around alot. The MDMA Jaw clenching is no where near as bad, and I could even say its sort of enjoyable.

I've done the magnesium thing, it helps with the jaw clenching and eye wobbles, but you feel like that your not as high, I use to judge the strength of the pill by going by the eye wobbles, eye wobbles can be fun and you can bring it on sometimes which makes you feel higher.

Crankinit said:
Starburst lollypops ftw :D

I'm pretty sure I buy 2/3 of the conveniance stores lollypop stock every friday night.
lollypops are too sweet when im rolling. gum is too but not as bad.

Solution 1: Magnesium

Solution 1: Magnesium Information

Purpose of Magnesium:
Most chemical reactions in the body require an enzyme system to help the biochemical reaction take place. An enzyme system generally consists of three parts. They are a specific protein molecule, another smaller organic compound, which is often a vitamin, such as pyridoxine or vitamin B6, and finally a charged mineral like magnesium. Magnesium is a critical co-factor in more than 300 enzymatic reactions in the human body. So, if magnesium levels are low the jaw cannot function properly because of reduced chemical message to the jaw.

Magnesium Deficency:
These are usually present during amphetamine usage. Twitches, cramps, muscle tension, muscle soreness, including back aches, neck pain, tension headaches and jaw joint dysfunction, chest tightness and labored breathing. It also increases constipation; urinary spasms; menstrual cramps; difficulty swallowing or a lump in the throat-especially provoked by eating sugar; photophobia, especially difficulty adjusting to oncoming bright headlights in the absence of eye disease; and loud noise sensitivity from stapedius muscle tension in the ear.

Sources: The best way of insuring enough magnesium is to eat a variety of whole foods, including whole grains, nuts, seeds and vegetables, preferably food grown on naturally composted soil. The green color of green vegetables is due to chlorophyll, which is a molecule that contains magnesium. Avoid refined processed foods, especially white sugar and white flour products, as most magnesium is removed from them.

Dosage: 350mg orally prior to administration will reduce jaw tension

Solution 2: CNS Depressants with Peripheral Effects

1. Alcohol
Pros: Quick absorption for mouth numbness and endorphin release to kill jaw pain. Alcohol relaxes smooth muscle for 90 minutes than it retracts.
Cons: Alcohol can deplete essential elements for chemical message production. In the long term deficits will aggravate the jaw clenching.

2. Benzodiazepenes
*Same as alcohol but with longer duration and worse rebound.

3. Flexeril, Soma, etc.
Pros: The jaw will relax
Cons: Too much sleep