• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Recreatiional cocaine dosage?

mike.vick

Bluelighter
Everytime I do cocaine I get super anxiety and nervousness.
I am starting to think that cocaine is not a recreational drug.
I've had a gram for like 10 days but I still have 700mg left. 30-45mg in a line and I get no euphoria just all nerves and the shits. dumping 20mg in a glass of coke, or letting it melt on my tounge is not bad.

I know cocaine has only been available in the west for ~120 years but is there anything good to it? I am starting to think that cocaine is extremely overrated in popular culture, ect.

If you ask me cocaine should definitely be legal. It's effects are pretty much like caffeine with lower doses.

PS - anyone have experience w/ coke on opiate wd?

well i just got done doing quite a bit of blow tonight.. if its of good quality i've found 50mg lines to be a great amount for a nice euphoric/energetic buzz without the ill side effects.. give it a try, you also may be getting bad coke if you buy from a dealer, that usually is the cause for most... ALSO definitley have a couple beers with it, granted its a bit worse for you and goes against HR. but it makes it much more euphoric with ALOT less bad side effects that come with coke (like you explained) a couple beers wont hurt :)

Street coke is dirty shit a majority of the time. Im convinced the recent stuff in my area is apvp/aphp mixed with lidocaine.

I ordered an eight ball off tor a couple years ago straight from columbia and it was the best cocaine I've ever encountered. A tiny tiny, like 30mg line had my whole face numb and total euphoria.

joey, foreal w/ the a-php shit??? I got my gram from tor as well.

and cdilly- it creates cocaethylene in the body when you mix alcohol + coke, I never drink on coke but I have tried heroin with it, in memory of john belushi, and it wasn't that great.

How about coke for opiate wd? any exp

You've probably been sold some cut to fuck low grade coke mate. Change your dealer and shop around. You'll know if you have decent coke as that gram you have would not be sitting there with 700mg left at the end of the night. Also mixing it with a drink will produce little to no effects, it's meant to be snorted as the bioavailability is the greatest with this ROA.

I hope you find what you're looking for and get to experience the magic of decent cocaine x

Cocaine can be euphoric if it's good. I bet your coke was shitty and was cut with amphetamines. Cocaine has never made me anxious except for the comedown. But amphetamines make me flip out.

I you wanna give it another try start will 1 inch line not to thick and go from their. Can't say a dose cause no one knows how pure it is