• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Recapturing that original high

WafflesAreYum

Greenlighter
Hey I just wanna find someone like me who got into the same sichuayion well it all started when I wanted to get buzzed I whent to my moms bathroom and found valiums (I did not know what they were at the time and took one. I did them and every second of the high it gave me I did not under stand what it was doing I'd leave the house and feel like crap once whent to a friends house and felt like crap. Then I figured out when to do it Wich was before I went to bed and I found the amazing feeling it gave me and I looked it up. IT WAS VALIUM (the drug one of my friends is addicted to) I didn't give a rip though I looked forward to it every night and loved the amazing feelings and hillucinations it gives me. But one day I was down to my last pill. But luckily my doc gave me a script for seroquel and my bottle was filled the night I ran out so there was a pill that ended my anxiety. Yes seroquel does not have much recreational value but it was a life saver. But even with my seroquel I was still looking everywear for the magic pill and I i did find many other pills but known of them were like Valium. And Valium has been in the back of my mind ever since that last pill. And since then I have tried a ton of drugs looking for the amazing high Valium gave me and never found it and to let u know I'm 16 does anyone elts have this search going on with any other drug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Waffles, welcome to bluelight :)

Couple of years back I was in the same kind of situation. My mother one time gave me a diazepam 2mg(Vallium here in the UK), to help me sleep, a pretty mild dosage of a mild anxiety med really. It was very calming and did do the trick I must say but not very recreational (though I was relaxed, if that's your buzz, then make a nest, most people like honey). I then took a couple another night to try 2 more, these were later one, when her tolerance had built up and she had 5mg. I must say I was very sedated. I dosed higher(not recommended), till I got to about 40mg, but now my tolerance being quite high from experimenting, I got little pleasure from it for little then sleep. My experience is, I either use them for anxiety or to pontentiate/relieve risks when taking other meds/drug. I haven't much heard about hallucination. It's not something really for full term use in my opinion recreationally, like everyday, unless your using it at the perscriptive dose. Must say I personally prefer lorazepam(branded ativan in other places). woooo-weee, a couple of them babys and a spliff an i'm down the rabbit hole and fast asleep aha.

hi waffles,

a couple of things... you only need to post the same post once. posting it 3 times is a bit excessive and likely to get you warned or infracted.

secondly, i am not sure what discussion you are hoping to gain from this post. but i will send it over to drug culture where there are lots of casual discussions about drug use. if you want serious help with your anxiety, i would turn to the dark side for help.

by search do you mean you are looking for that high or actually lost your valium? lol I've lost plenty of benzos while high, including several hundred doses once, really sucked, had to go through withdrawal because of it. Perhaps you should check your mothers medicine cabinet in a while and they'll magically reappear.

i am prescribed valium; it's not too exciting, does help me sleep and it's okay for anxiety. I suggest you do some reading about benzodiazepines, that's the class of drugs that valium is in and i'm sure you'll find many similar feeling drugs, although i don't recommend using them recreationally.

wafflesareyum,
Welcome to bluelight, and the Drug Culture Forum. I think I get the question you're asking.. Basically, does anyone re-experience that amazing first high from their drug of choice... If you don't mind I'm going to edit the title of your thread so that this gets across, because as it is now, it's pretty specific to Valium and benzodiazepine's, and as you know, we have people with many different preferences here, but everyone can relate to that 'first high'.

For me, heroin unfair the first drug that really blew me off my feet. Alchohol seemed like a lifesaver when I was a teenager, and weed served its purpose too, but when I first tried heroin at 18, I remember thinking to myself "I can never do this again, it's just too right for me." (of course things didn't turn out that way). Through the years heroin has kept the throne as far as the most amazing high ever, but due to financial reasons, as well as fluctuating purity, there have been times when I've actually chosen to do other, less euphoric drugs, simply because 1)heroin was too addicting, 2)I was trying to refrain from IV use, and 3)I was getting really bad smack.

I've always hoped to find a non-physically addicting drug that could replace dope for me, but I can't, and don't think I ever will.

Uhhhh YES, I distinctly remember my first real coke high so distinctly that my front teeth go numb and i start tasting a drip just thinking about it. I also remember my first MDMA experience very clearly, although i am acutely aware that i will never be able to achieve that high again. Meth, my first time wasn't as impressive, as my first coke and MDMA highs, but that was because by the time i tried meth, I knew exactly what to expect, as I'd already been addicted to Adderall/Dexedrine on and off as well as coke (also on and off) for over three years, as well as over 30 times using MDMA. When using meth, I think of my first coke high as well as my first MDMA high, and that's sort of what I shoot for, pun intended.

First time I took 10mgs of hydrocodone about 8 years ago, I was up in cloud 9. Sadly I never experienced that feeling again, due to the fact that abusing opiates for years I believed have built up tolerance both to the physical and euphoric effects, as well as dependency which chances your brain chemistry. Even after taking a year off, I'd take 80mgs which is 8x the dose I can't reach even close to the same level of bliss as my first time.

-PLUR

personally i'm not chasing any high right now but i overdid dissociatives to the point i can't trip off them anymore, just get a retarded benzo'd out feeling. i'm glad though as i was addicted to k and dxm.

Thanks I just gatta find sum people who have had that happen and RobotRipping I ran out of valium that my mom was given to by a friend (my mom is against drugs she was not getting high off them) she got them for her back pain and she only used the valium once and forgot about them along with the other meds her friend gave her and my mom is not prescribed valium.

Yea hallucinations are rare but that was probably cuz I wasn't falling asleep on it like the time I was having anxiety attacks all night and my seroquiel didn't put me to sleep and I was having hallucinations in school all day

2 more things

U can do what ever u want to the thread i don't care

And i didn't know what i was doing and i didn't mean to post this 3 times

Thanks I just gatta find sum people who have had that happen and RobotRipping I ran out of valium that my mom was given to by a friend (my mom is against drugs she was not getting high off them) she got them for her back pain and she only used the valium once and forgot about them along with the other meds her friend gave her and my mom is not prescribed valium.

Yea hallucinations are rare but that was probably cuz I wasn't falling asleep on it like the time I was having anxiety attacks all night and my seroquiel didn't put me to sleep and I was having hallucinations in school all day

2 more things

valium gets prescribed for back pain??

No it was not prescribed at all my moms friend gave it to her she took various drugs with it and it was only for a day or 2 and the only drug with recreational.value was the valium

2 more things

you said she got them for back pain though....

It's funny because I know that a lot of people here will say they've never been able to re-capture that same, first high with opiates such as heroin, oxycontin (oxycodone), etc.

I've never banged anything before, so, having never experienced "the rush" that intravenous heroin/oxycodone is said to produce, well, I experience the same high and the only thing that ever changes for me is how much of that substance I need to get high in the first place due, of course, to my increased tolerance; it's the same high, though. I sniffed a bag my first time and felt that warmth and all of those good feelings, and today, after sniffing some bags, more than one bag, of course, I feel all of those same feelings.

I will say this, that I haven't yet been able to re-capture the same bk-MDMA (methylone) high. I haven't dosed bk-MDMA in over a month though so if I were to take some today, I might stand a better chance.

I will say this, that I haven't yet been able to re-capture the same bk-MDMA (methylone) high. I haven't dosed bk-MDMA in over a month though so if I were to take some today, I might stand a better chance.

just out of curiosity, is normal MDMA really that to get in some areas? it seems like everybody has a legal RC substitute, except i've never even heard of any type of MDMA BUT real MDMA in my area, cause its so easy to get.

just out of curiosity, is normal MDMA really that to get in some areas? it seems like everybody has a legal RC substitute, except i've never even heard of any type of MDMA BUT real MDMA in my area, cause its so easy to get.

I've never come across real, actual, legit MDMA on the streets. I can get real MDMA and it's relatively easy, but we have to get it through other means... if you know what I'm talking about and I think you probably do (but don't say it).