Real "Bluelight Greatest HITS" u know what i'm talking about, the year's best rolls?

JoelB

Bluelighter
My list: those triangular X-Files (yummy!!) also called pyramids, the latest batch of dolphins, those pink domed cylinders when they first started going around (later batches were a letdown), of course there were so many kinds of mitsu's, some were great!! Anyone else?
~joel

Well, my fav pills of the year were figure 8's/8 balls (speedy wise) and buddahs (loved up wise). Close on my list are machintosh's and 007's, and i cant leave out my first pill- pioneers.

My fave of this year would have to be double stack supermans~ Yea babEe~!!
Happy rollin everybuddEe~!!!

i just love those gray merceades!!! and blue big macks....those rocked my world!!!!
happy X-mas!!!!!!

Hmmmm.....1st Generation Green Triangles would have to be my pic of the year. Ahhhh....'99 was quite a year. Here's to all of you, a Happy New Year!!
PLUR
K

Hmmm, this year? 1) White raised hearts were slammin'! 2) Blanks are one of my all-time favs & they were this year. 3) Clovers (from Feb.) too, SO pure! 4) $ were up there too!

White Y2K (NYC)- Got them about 2 month ago ..
WOW - But what happend to those pills from amsterdam - PT, Apples (anyone seen them ??)
PLUR
SK

the "real greatest hits?" fuck you. just because you may not have any great memories doesn't mean for the rest of us there are not...maybe i should go back and edit the title for you--should i call it the "fake greatest hits, u know what i'm talking about, greatest moments but just not teh real thing because the real thing is posted somehwre else about a topic taht is only mentioned and discussed at least once every 2 weeks-taht's how real it is, real and original besides you can post favorite pills which is so subjective to the environment, person, other substances used at the moments and batch to name just a few which is why it is almost an obsolete topic but hey, it's the REAL THING" fuck you, come up with something orginal.

best rolls this year?
boston area: WHITE DIAMONDS!!!!!!! early summer batch...haven't found them since
the white tweety's were pretty killer too...
yellow shaped hearts weren't bad for a speedy roll either...
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

smacky---Tetetubbies
lovely---69
speedy---Tweeties
weak ---White dophines & White loves
fake ---Pink dots
fav. ---Mitsubishi
all in NYC area.
plur
oockash

Hey beautiful - chill, my love. The boy meant no harm. I think that pehaps there was a bit of a misunderstanding. I'm assuming that JoelB was just "inspired" by the name of your topic - and created his own based on a similar name. This is not his backhanded, evil, plotting, sneaky way of saying your topic sucks. Just a similar name derived from your most entertaining and nostalgic post.
------------------
xoxo
flux