• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs -Got sold Alpha PVP as crystal meth!! DANGER

Chiebs

Greenlighter
Brand new to site. Hope I posted in right place , had to get this out there.

Recently I picked up a bag of what I thouhht to be nice shards from someone I trusted.
Looked good, tasted pretty similar to crystal and when snorted it burnt like a bitch like crystal. Needless to say starting off doses of apvp are about 20mg . I was railing this in 100mg lines because that's how I do my meth.
Not long after j start to get tremors and almost like my body is going into siezures. I quickly at some benzos under my tongue and that dissipated. But this apvp is addictive that I couldn't stop doing more, plus I thought it was still meth.

Needless to say I continued to do the crystals and woke up in the hospital, I had gone into siezures but thankfully my friend was there to help me.
.turns out the product was apvp. When I confronted the guy who sold to me his response was no one else complained. What a fucking idiot.

BE CAREFUL TO EVERUONE OUT THERE WHO IS. USER. LOTS OF SYNTHETIC DANGEROUS SHIT IS BEING PASSED OFF AS LEGIT AND IT LOOKS PRETYY GOOD. YOU CCOULD TAKE YOU'D REGULAR DOSE THINKING ITS OKAY AND DIE, NO JOKE. BEST METHOD IS AVOID DRUGS COMPMETELY.

THANK YOU

I was addicted to a-pvp and yes it looks identical to meth from the pictures I have seen of meth as I have never actually seen meth before in my area. a-pvp was the closest thing we have ever had where I live. Anyways, that shit just about ruined my life, and very easily could have killed me had I not stopped using when I did. I originally was into coke and crack, and then someone I knew who I would get the coke from gave me a little sample of a-pvp or flakka as it was called around here. At first I liked it, I had never felt anything like it before, it was nothing like coke, it lasted wayyy longer and it was also extremely different in general how it looked, smelled, tasted, etc. Well needless to say, I traded my coke addiction for a-pvp addiction and it got really fucking bad. I mean REALLY bad, like I was staying up for 5 days at a time on some binges and each day I stayed up and wasn't barely eating anything, continuing to smoke and inject this shit I was really tripping bad! Like thinking there was people in my house or in my attic looking at me thru my ceiling, in my walls about to break them down. I would literally see shit that wasn't really there. It made me look horrible and feel horrible after a month straight of using it instead of coke. I was very close to being committed to a psych ward from that shit, it was fucking toxic and you could get sooo much of it for like 5 or 10 bucks it was cheap and always around.

Thankfully about a year ago it just disappeared in my area and I couldn't get it anymore, I was really just addicted to the rush it gave and the beginning of the high, but 10 mins into the high I was having a 24 hr panic attack! That shit is terrible, no one should ever do it if the opportunity arrises, I would think that meth is probably better for you than that shit, but have no idea as I have never gotten the chance to try meth.

Thank God is dissapeared in your area. That shit is a death sentance. Hate every minute of it but you say oh one more hit. Meth is bullshit too. Thankful for this experience.taught me a lesson

So you would say a-pvp is a lot stronger than meth then I'm guessing? not as many visual hallucinations or side effects with meth as there is with apvp? I truly enjoy most stimulants. coke, crack, Adderall, etc. but I hated a-pvp! I have always been curious about trying meth though. I am planning on going to southern Colorado near the border of new mexico, and if I go I might want to try it as I have heard its everywhere in New Mexico. But if its a lot like a-pvp, then I wont bother! Just asking you since you have done both.

I'd say apvp is stronger than meth in the side effects and the instant anxiety and panic attacks for hours. Also apvp can you to a place a deep psychosis a way sooner.

Meth has quite a better euphoria that last longer, I don't even think meth was addicting as when I had that bag PvP, couldn't stop even though horrible sides. With the meth I can take a rip and put it down for awhile.
Just be careful if your doing meth, highly addictive and can steal your life in a matter of months. Some people are functional , but I beleieve over time. It always takes the person over .

But for me, the high of meth was better. I used oral administration and insuffilation
The meth was actually enjoyable for a while , I got no satisfaction, only jonesin and metal issues from apvp

I think they're both good if you have a little self control and don't overdose.

Self control hey that's the key. I'm a full fledge addict when I do any sort of substance. Best thing for me is complete abstinence.

Yeah it wouldn't be a good idea for me to do meth I don't think... If I just went somewhere that had it all over the place for a week or two then came back home and had no access to it. I am almost positive I would like its effects. I love pretty much every stimulant out there except a-pvp, that is the only one where I just lost myself and went out of control with it.. mainly because it seemed like it was always being offered to me, then I got addicted because it was so often free or if not very cheap, and it lasted so long compared to coke and a lot of other stims. As of right now I just like taking my Adderall haven't been messing with any stimulants but my them. I am very glad too, I was blowing way to much money on coke/crack before I had Adderall prescribed.

Amen lovetonod. Stick with that man. I'm telling you it's not worth it. Always want more even though your dieing from it. Stay safe bro, it's not worth learning from trial and error. Take some wisdom and skip that step. Have a good one bro