Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

RC Dissociative Discussion thread. v1.

lovepsychadelics

Bluelighter
Just a quick warning. It has come to my attention that 3 meo pcp has begun to float around in various circles in the land of Aus. Be very careful with this one. I mean it's one of my all time favorites but as an example 40 mg of 3 meo pcp put the creator of MXE into a psych ward. Caution and respect for this substance despite my previous posts about my polysubstance use including 3 meo pcp. Basically it's a piperazine based analogue of pcp aka "angel dust" with a slightly higher Noradrenaline binding affinity. It also has high sert 1 binding capability. Can and will fuck you up, spit you out and shit all over you. The few people I have shared this (in my opinion magical substance but hey that is me, I hate meth now day's as an example) have all fucked out at some point. Some more than once. Be warned 20 mg tops in 24 hours for the inexperienced.

The few people I have shared this (in my opinion magical substance but hey that is me, I hate meth now day's as an example) have all fucked out at some point. Some more than once. Be warned 20 mg tops in 24 hours for the inexperienced.

Good looks on the warning! I've written about this substance quite a few times. It's one that I agree with lovepsychdelics on in that it's both an amazing substance while also being one which I don't think should be easy to find. In fact, most people should not take it. The margin for error is narrow and the results of a fuck up can be traumatic.

3-MeO-PCP is a hardcore substance, IMO. Way stronger than MXE, with potentially a very aggressive and schizoid high coming about from:

a. too high a dose

b. redosing within a 24 hour window

c. no reason at all - it's highly volatile by nature

Key points for safety have been covered already here and there but I highlighted the suggested dosage guideline in lovepsych's post because the times I fucked myself up were all from redosing. Only other thing I'd add is that I've heard of people taking insane doses (usually in OD and people based in the US) and this to me can only mean that some people (possibly a lot of people) are getting very, very cut 3-PCP.

Some smaller sellers of this RC might cut it both for increased profit and also because they're concerned about people flipping the fuck out and getting them (the dealers) in trouble. A bad high on 3-PCP can make a person very unpredictable and potentially violent. It does not incapacitate an individual like Ketamine and to a lesser extent, MXE. Users can be very agile indeed.

Speaking of MXE, a friend and I obtained what we were hoping was MXE from what we believed to be a reliable source, only to get some other dissociative entirely. The dissociated feeling was a bit weaker than MXE, with strong amnesia and loss of motor control (the first of which we don't get with MXE, and the second of which was much stronger), although we retained the ability to speak coherently (which tends not to happen to so much on MXE - at least not at the doses we were taking). Effects lasted maybe 3 hours, give or take, it's hard to tell with the amnesia. Like MXE, it was followed by a stimulant, somewhat manic component, although unlike MXE, this stimulated effect wasn't something which the drug slowly drifted into as it does with MXE, instead kicking in about an hour or even two after the dissociative effect had worn off (a metabolite maybe?).

My friend, who has more experience with MXE in general and snorting it in particular, said it didn't taste anything like MXE either.

We're quite confused about the whole experience - our only guess is that it may have been diphenidine, as a dissociative RC which has recently emerged on the market and is said to induce amnesia. But with the state of the RC market, it could have been absolutely anything.

Just putting it out there, I know MXE is getting pretty rare lately, but my suspicion is that it's even rarer, with at least some portion of what is being sold being something else entirely (with completely unknown long term effects).

Last edited:
our only guess is that it may have been diphenidine

Before I read this line that was exactly what I was thinking, from your first paragraph.

I didn't mind diphenidine but would have been very, very disappointed to get that in place of MXE. They're related but only as distant cousins - in terms of experience.

Diphenidine had, IME, decent post-experience mood improvement and OK analgesic qualities. What I dislike about it and what makes it dangerous is what Crankinit posted above - the experience is distinctly different once you go above a certain threshold. Like dextromethorphan has "plateaus", diphenidine has only two modes that I'm aware of (only tried it half a dozen or so times): one is low-key dissociative which is nothing special but oddly soothing and highly functional in terms of motor/cognitive skills; the other is <???? catatonic zoning> then 'wake up' and speed around for a while.

I don't like stuff that causes amnesia within a narrow dose range.

Disclaimer: I'm not ID'ing what Crankinit took - that's impossible. However, given a lot of experience with a lot of batches of MXE I've run the gamut of quality from pure magic clean and pure to 'what is this shit? and how do I avoid it forevermore?'. The worst batches of "MXE" ever are the ones which appear to be a mixture of two or more dissociatives. Those are just a horrible mess and leave one feeling disgusting, mentally and physically.

EDIT: remembered that many people in OD forum report that "methoxphenidine" (MXP) has produced significant amnesia while bearing similar qualities to diphenidine. Seems that the methoxy version is a lot more likely to have this effect.

Last edited:
The effects described by crankinit are indicative of MXP. No actual ability to ID it but the description of subjective effects experienced by both crankinit and Halif are identical to my own. Had the chance to sample this a little while back and have not reported on it as I doubted many/any would have access to this substance. That and I much prefer 3 meo pcp. Crankinit's post seem's to prove otherwise however. As Halif and crankinit have already stated this product has the potential for quite volatile subjective effects for the user. Seeing as it was sold as MXE massive caution. No doubt we will see more MXP being sold as MXE in the future. The amnesia state reminded me of xylazine...

I've moved some discussion from the Ketamine thread into here.

Even though fairly similar, it'd be good if we could keep RC dissociative discussion here, and keep the K talk over there.

Thanks.

No doubt we will see more MXP being sold as MXE in the future.

oh for sure.

I think they've all got their place (dissociatives, I mean) for those who are interested, but I hate the idea of getting MXP when expecting MXE. I hate the idea of getting anything instead of whatever I expected, but dissociatives are one of the most hardcore of substance classes IMO and fuck ups can be catastrophic.

What lovepsych initially started this thread for is a particularly pertinent example as 3-PCP is in its own league. It's unlike other dissociatives in terms of sheer power by weight as well as the fact that it isn't incapacitating physically. Rather, it can be mentally stimulating to the extreme, and similar to the beat-up tales of actual PCP induced madness in the USA in the 1980s it seems to give the user a sense of invulnerability which can lead to rather amazing feats of strength/endurance. Mind over matter and what not.

MXE/4-MeO-PCP/3-MeO-PCP did my head in more than any other substances. My fault for fucking with them like an idiot - I did all three at the same time a few times and experienced time running backwards and lost control of my body/free will - but I'm sure that others out there will push the envelope by accident or mistake.. or by showing disregard for sanity and life and doing it all consciously like I did.

Moral: most people should avoid RC dissociatives, and those that use them to excess. They are powerful substances that deserve respect.

Massive respect is needed for Stuff like 3 meo pcp. Had a mate lose it on 10 mg and I hit him with 1 mg xanax and 5 mg temazepam. Despite this he still almost lost his shit... MXP is interesting but I'd be pissed to get it in place of MXE. The amnesiac effect of MXP is the dead give away. 2-3 hours of amnesia is not all that much fun...

love good mxe.. been too long since we've got high.

just picked up some MXP but i don't have scales around, so it might just sit in my draw. maybe ill sniff a bump to try it out.