• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos RC-Benzos - how to store?

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
I have a lot of RC-Benzos in different solubents here (always one litre) and Im asking myself how long they are usable? Is it different to the solubent, PG, Vodka, Ethanol? Or could it be the substance itself? I always store them on room temperature and also not very dark, like in a box or something. Does the brown-glass-bottles be already enough for it? Does anyone here have experiences?

Would be very grateful for every answer.

JoEhJoeh

Last edited:
i keep the powder in the fridge in the amber vials in a ziplock bag with silica gel packets in it in order to protect for moisture. the bit i have mixed with pg because i'm using it that week or month, i keep in the fridge in amber vials with the dropper tops. being in the fridge not only keeps them cold but keeps them in the dark.

keeping the powder in the freezer might not be a bad idea, but that's an extreme temp and i avoid extreme temps because i don't know if it's ok.

hello,

thanks for your reply. i already store it brown-glass-bottles, should be darf enough i guess.

Do you store EVERY RCBenzo in the fridge and why?

jj

The colder the storage, the longer it will last (to a point anyway). I believe that by and large benzos are pretty stable, but the fridge is always the best bet, providing you can keep them away from moisture, but since they're in solution already, putting the brown vials in the fridge will certainly make them last longer

I keep all my benzos at room temp in amber vials. I keep all my drugs at room temp in amber vials. No noticeable degradation even after years, even with less stable classes such as tryptamines and lysergimides. Freezer storage is generally excessive and if done improperly can ruin your drugs rather than preserve them.

I keep all my benzos at room temp in amber vials. I keep all my drugs at room temp in amber vials. No noticeable degradation even after years, even with less stable classes such as tryptamines and lysergimides. Freezer storage is generally excessive and if done improperly can ruin your drugs rather than preserve them.

ANyhow I thought the same cream gravy?, but wanted to get sure.

Thanks.

jj

I'd be really worried about moisture if deciding to use the fridge or freezer for storage. I've always just used a dark dry place like a cupboard for example. Depending on the substance I plan to put in long-term storage I might add a silica moisture-absorbing packet.

You can Buy these silica moisture absorbing packets that are blue when new. Then they change to red color when it's time to change it.

I wouldn't use the fridge for dry substances but with solutions it shouldn't matter, and the cold will preserve them longer. I use the freezer for less stable things but I either vacuum seal or put them in amber vials and only open them when they've warmed to room temperature.

I'd be really worried about moisture if deciding to use the fridge or freezer for storage. I've always just used a dark dry place like a cupboard for example. Depending on the substance I plan to put in long-term storage I might add a silica moisture-absorbing packet.

You can Buy these silica moisture absorbing packets that are blue when new. Then they change to red color when it's time to change it.
[/

These silica moisture absorbing packets are also in every shoe pack ;)

It's funny, everybody says different things. What is clear keep a silica moisture pack in every dry substance right - i mean if you store it longer than 1 week.

But I meant the solubent the're already hopefully a homogenic solution. What about that? I always have 1-litre-bottles (instead of going out i have my 30 or 50-mg-brown-glasses with a pipette, because with a syringe it lasts to long, people could see it (even if they dont have to care because i do no harm to them). How do you store them? I store my FLuLam in a litre brown-glass-bottle on room temperature and not too dark, but before I take something out i do the "shake" again of course :) My CLam i handle the same, brown glass bottle, room temperature and not too dark. isnt that okay?

i don't know why but when i solve something in PG i would never have the idea to put it in fridge because of its an oily substance.

What do you guys think or what do you have experienced with different solubents like PG, Ethanol, Vodka etc.

What are the best places to store so that you have fun a really long time with it?

JoEhJoEh

The condensation that forms in fridges and feeezers and is readily visible. Now if one has a vac sealer and can remove the atmosphere.....
then fridge is the way to go. Room temp could be anything shit if ur window is open and A.C. isn’t running ur room temp could be 90F plus. It’s well known that cold slows down degradation. Now whether or not Benzos need that much care, I don’t know and I certainly haven’t kept my bottles 247 in there. But if u are in a hot place, thebenzo could precipitate out of the solution and some of the liquid CAN evaporate. If u shake well it may even be a lil stronger lol. But I still don’t like the idea of powder precipitating out at the liquid line and having to re-emulsify it in the alcohol.

Keep in mind you don't know how old the silica packets in a shoebox and whether it needs to be changed. With the color changing ones they get used up quickly when not in an airtight container. as in your example.

I should mention that oxygen absorbers and silica packets are different and that they actually cancel each other out so try not to put them together.